Sign in to follow this  
S.Brothers

June 2nd. Whittier Narrows BMX... Clear your calendar

Rob, do you own that car in your avatar?!

Hi Steve,

Jim Melton here. I have a question. I have been thinking about a JMC Reunion. I would like to have it at the same time as your meet in Bellflower. It will be our 35th Reunon since we started production on our bike frames. What do you think? Thanks,

Jim Melton

Yes! Epic-ness indeed! Can't wait to see you again Jim.

EPIC doesn't quite cover it!! If Jim Melton shows for a special JMC celebration....woah. I'm there.

EPIC doesn't quite cover it!!

That's why I added the x's 10 laugh.gif

Rob, do you own that car in your avatar?!

Hi Steve,

Jim Melton here. I have a question. I have been thinking about a JMC Reunion. I would like to have it at the same time as your meet in Bellflower. It will be our 35th Reunon since we started production on our bike frames. What do you think? Thanks,

Jim Melton

Hi Jim,

Sorry for the delay... it's been a long day. But yeah, naturally we'd be honored to have you and the JMC crew out again. Please make yourself at home at the event in every way.

:)

It will be great to see Jim here in SoCal with his BMX family and friends.

JMC.jpg

me and truly are gonna have an epic REBEL racing display and im hoping to get ex pro Brock Bruce out from houston to attend :OSThumbsUpPeace[1]:

@steve...im assuming we can start planning the 3rd annual impakt sidehack sidehack invitational? :Liv2ride:

Thanks Steve! I will start putting the word out! I am really looking forward to this one. I had planned on being there last year, but it just didn't work out.

Jim Melton

@steve...im assuming we can start planning the 3rd annual impakt sidehack sidehack invitational? :Liv2ride:

yep... better get on it. :)

NICE! Got the date reserved for that weekend. I'll bring the Buff Freestyler again, you know, the one with the yellowed mags that is a total POS. :ThumbsUp:

I'm 99.5.9% sure I'll make it this year. :Power.Grin:

i need to get back to cali...... unfortunately this is again the same date that my kids have a recital

1 of these years I have to make the effort.

Scott,I`m missing out on the Florida show this year for this one. Last year was the first Cali show I missed,and did`nt want to miss it again

one of my favorite parts of the gathering is the friday night beach cruise. i'd come out just for that alone. :Liv2ride:

Scott,I`m missing out on the Florida show this year for this one. Last year was the first Cali show I missed,and did`nt want to miss it again

Not going to Fla. myself this year either Keith. The drive a killa and have a lot to do here-fix the Chevelle and the boat. Time to get back to stuff around here that I haven't spent time on in a long time.

one of my favorite parts of the gathering is the friday night beach cruise. i'd come out just for that alone. :Liv2ride:

Sounds cool...maybe I will get up the nerve to send one of my scoots out there for that. :Frustration:

I'll be there. I am pretty excited, it will be my first bike show.

Driving down I5 with a van from Oregon if anyone wants a lift.

I'll be there. I am pretty excited, it will be my first bike show.

Driving down I5 with a van from Oregon if anyone wants a lift.

If MarkMC is not going this year, you got gas money...I am in Medford, right on the way...

What time is the Friday night beach cruise? What time does it usually knock off? I'll be "working" for a couple hours that evening.

Thanks.