Sign in to follow this  
bravoleader

WTF ?

At first I was giving the guy credit for being civil in his first reply after you called him a d-bag, but then he just fell apart word by word.

That was good stuff Brian36_2_25[1].gif

I better put some bikes on the museum!!

It is funny when you're arguing with someone that knows jack.

Now boys... He searched me and only found two threads by me and I was the one asking questions :). I kinda have a sick feeling though since bravoleader disappeared after the initial post.... :Frustration:

I work and race ... I dont have time to check in all the time .... just letting you guys know so no one gets burned by this azz . If you would like a pair of fake se forks I have about 10 more pairs to unload. Give you the same deal $ 20.00 a pair .... $40 shipped to your door , you will need to go find fake se decals for them , maybe you can get a couple sets of the decals from Mr. Evon :ROTFLMAO:

Do you happen to have pics of yours you can post?

Just for clarification, this IS the guy still, right?? Class act douchebag for sure.

Sorry guys , I will get a couple shots of the forks when I get back to my place this weekend .... I never look back at my old posts ( figured they showed up under new content ) . I didnt mean to leave every one hanging , I will post back when I have pics ....