Sign in to follow this  
Capt. Nemo

Sneek peek at 2013 SE's

Peter... welcome to the site. :cheers:

Please go easy on the biz promotion. That's kind of the privilege of site sponsors. Not a big deal, but we have sponsorship from SE, The Bicycle Source and Dan's comp. Not to mention this site is actually an SE dealer.

Please go easy on the biz promotion. That's kind of the privilege of site sponsors. Not a big deal, but we have sponsorship from SE, The Bicycle Source and Dan's comp. Not to mention this site is actually an SE dealer.

How would I become a site sponsor? Have tried to become one on bmx museum, but they would never get back to me.

Thanks

How would I become a site sponsor? Have tried to become one on bmx museum, but they would never get back to me.

Thanks

I'll PM you.

Couple of things...

This whole drip business you people speak of sounds painful.

Secondly, I do NOT want SE to put black Tuffs on the candy red frame. If they do I will be forced to dive headlong back into this madness. My first SE frame was candy red and it had black Tuffs on it, with gold bars, brakes, etc. Red frame, black Tuffs with gold ano centers, and the rest... I don't even want to think about it.

My wife would kill me...

Diamond Drop Outs

:Power.Grin:

is the whole retro line going to have tuffs?

Only the Floval Loop and the PK Loop have tuff'II's. The OM does not have Tuffs, nor does the 29" Quad and I have seen all of them! Awesome bikes though!!

Cap't Nemo will be given you guys the rest of the pics from here on out!!!

If anyone needs to have one, let me know!!

Is the retro pk an XL version? If so I'm for sure gonna try to get one even if I gotta sell some stuff lol wife is about to have twins can't be spending diaper money lol