Sign in to follow this  
area211

Mass produced low-end side-hacks?

Pardon me if this has already been hashed-out here. (I did a quick search and didn't see anything)...

Anyway, I was strolling through a local Chicago Walmart the other day and was taken by surprise to see the following:

Walmart_Sidehack.jpg

Is this a new trend for the mainstream... in the mid-west no less?

36_2_36[1].gif

Our sponsors will be relieved to know how effective their on site ad buttons are. wink.gif

those have been out for a while now. Look to the right of the screen and click on impakt sidehacks and read up on them.

Edited by Freshour

The site might be down right now. Not sure. Mine's hanging up.

It's actually to the right of your screen, but the site might be down right now. Not sure. Mine's hanging up.

LOL fixed now Steve. Hey I was in the military for 10 years never have known left from right. ROTFLMAO.gif

Owned and operated by some cool guys whom are well known here. The hacks are awesome! Can be tricked out also. Word is they can do a full chromo one if u want but it's frame only. That is right isn't it guys? I was talking to Patrick at Whittier and he was telling me they can do some pretty cool stuff such as a DOUBLE HACK!!!

I invite you to find an episode of Rob Dyrdek's fantasy factory. called

"Trust Your Pilot, Respect Your Monkey" season 2 episode 3 to be exact. You'll get a little insight as to the origins of Impact sidehacks.

I have one that I purchased for my son..He rides it almost every day.Worn the grips all the way through once already, but no other issues..I would say they are built better than the money they go for..I think they are great for the sport and I get nothing but compliments everytime we take it out...

I love mine! Bought it as soon as we moved to Oregon and use it all the time...The kids beg me to take it out. Great price point too, I would not have one if I had to pay 800+

yes!! thanks....all the info posted here is correct.

plus chicks love 'em!! 15_8_200v[1].gif

Fox girls on impakt 2011 US open surfing.png

36_2_36[1].gif

Our sponsors will be relieved to know how effective their on site ad buttons are. wink.gif

That is very funny!

Cool hacks. But Walmart sucks a$$.

100% agree, it is the only thing I have bought there in 10+ years. I felt dirty going there to pick it up, but it's worth it. I just blank that out like any other trauma!

Forgot to mention ours was in the pear blossom parade last month. The only bike they allowed as it turns out, because you can go slow. The wife got many comments regarding it as well. Probably sold a few I bet...

thats dope jelly. got any pics?