X-GAMES2012 Bestwick Superman.jpg

Jamie Bestwick Superman

Tabron.jpg

Simon Tabron

X-GAMES2012038.jpg

Chad Kagy Superman

cool coverage, Alvin... I like this one: DMC

X-GAMES2012036.jpg

Awesome! Thanks for sharing Alvin. I'd love to see one of those in person sometime.

Just looks like such a huge event (and ramp) - which is all good, but sometimes I miss the days of the more somewhat intimate and soulful KOV contests.

I'm thinking about going to LA for X games next year. I wish it moved around.

X-games needs to change up, get rid of, and bring back some events. Most of the current ones are tired and played out.

Rally X being one of them, talk about jumping the shark. Who drives rally cars in the age or demographic they are reaching for? How many kids (or anyone for that matter) of this generation can say "Yeah I have a Rally car in the garage that I race every weekend, got it for Christmas."rolleyes.gif

Sorry to derail, cool pictures Alvin!

These are some cool pics. I wish I had seen the vert riding, especially DMC. I love watching someone my own age still ripping it up.

I kind of forgot about x-games this year, but did get out to watch it one night. All I saw was some lame car racing. Most kids can't afford $100,000 race cars, so I don't really see the point of having that in the x-games. And they really f-ed up when they got rid of BMX dirt jumping.

Good Times for sure! Blyther hooked me up with the pass all access and I got to go behind the ramp and shoot some cool photos, DMC crashed pretty bad in the first round but was okay, Simon got third which was very cool! last year he crashed and got knocked out :( all in all it was a great time!!