Sign in to follow this  
Spur

Public Apology to Benny4130

Benny and I have bumped heads a few times on this site, my fault. I got condescending with him in the Slam Bar thread and I apologize for that as it was totally unnecessary. I have met Benny at the Wittier event, he is a cool dude and very enthusiastic about this sport/hobby. Benny I extend the olive branch again, sorry for being a dickhead.

Benny, Jake is a douche. Dont hold it against him as it is a disease he has no control over :lol:

Thank you, Jake. I over reacted and I feel just as responsible. I will elaborate in a PM. I respect your knowledge and commitment here and I apologize if I offended you. I really appreciate you putting up a thread but you didn't have to. It was just a bad exchange and it hit a nerve with me. The last few days have kind of sucked. You never know what you have until it's gone and I missed this place deeply. I am a relative newb compared to most of the guys here. I learn everyday from all of you and that is something that I value very, very much.

In the heart-felt words of my great friend Kerry --- Crybaby pussies. Both of ya.

Nah -- I love ya. cheerstoast.gif

This site needs more beverages.

:cheers:

or beverage themed emoticons.

So, Slam Bars, huh.

It's rough in the pit, you guys know that. :)

suicidal-tendencies-crowd-shot.jpg

Matt. I'm disappointed you didn't photoshop a set of Slam bars into that pic. :wink:

Matt. I'm disappointed you didn't photoshop a set of Slam bars into that pic. :wink:

FF!.... Now I'm disappointed in myself too.

FF!.... Now I'm disappointed in myself too.

:doh: ... :lol:

Time to turn those frowns upside down... Time, for a Doobie snack... "In the imortal words of Jay n Silent Bob".......

Benny, Jake is a douche. Dont hold it against him as it is a disease he has no control over :lol:

Whatever you do, DON'T call him a cocksucker either....... he's trying to quit! :comedy:

You can still suck it!

flasher.gif

Glad all is patched up and hopefully I didn't fan the flame too much. It wasn't my intentions to jump on a bandwagon. Unfortunately I came into the conversation late and while I was only trying to point out somethings that I felt were not labeled/presented correctly, I am pretty sure I didn't help the matter. You don't get your name in lights by being innocent36_2_29[1].gif

You can still suck it!

flasher.gif

Glad all is patched up and hopefully I didn't fan the flame too much. It wasn't my intentions to jump on a bandwagon. Unfortunately I came into the conversation late and while I was only trying to point out somethings that I felt were not labeled/presented correctly, I am pretty sure I didn't help the matter. You don't get your name in lights by being innocent36_2_29[1].gif

You had nothing to do with it.

Whatever you do, DON'T call him a cocksucker either....... he's trying to quit! :comedy:

Ha, whuddap G!