Missing 7th squared Slingshot accounted for? As predicted in the Mayan calendar

Thanks for sale, paypal sent,

please ship carefully, thank you...

Aaron

Aaron

so... your 25 year search has ended?

I almost had to throw the penalty flag on PAT for taunting... building a tribute to your old race bike, while you haven't been able to pull it off. blink.gif That's kind of cruel.

Aaron

I almost had to throw the penalty flag on PAT for taunting... building a tribute to your old race bike, while you haven't been able to pull it off. blink.gif That's kind of cruel.

Yes, I am actually pretty excited, this will allow me to get my bike even closer to what it was bitd.

And Pat is a funny guy, but a good guy for sure.

He not only re-created my bike, he did PK's PK ripper, Stu'S Quadangle, and a few other big name racers bikes. So I am glad you didn't call Pat out on this, as he is just a serious, BMX person, with more passion for BMX history then anyone I have ever met, for our sport. And thanks to Bendor, for giving up this fork, as it is now on its way to me, and my 78 Champion.

Alls well that ends well.....

you may be wrong on the forks. i guess noone has seen the schwing phront phorx have they. those look just like them. i happen to have a nos set sitting next to me i just got from scott barrette. they have a good rake to them to. ill show a pic of my used onesDSCF0713.JPGDSCF0711.JPG

just lloked at your pics and yours are more round up top so i guess there not like mine but its another set to add to the jumble

Aaron

Yes, I am actually pretty excited, this will allow me to get my bike even closer to what it was bitd.

And Pat is a funny guy, but a good guy for sure.

He not only re-created my bike, he did PK's PK ripper, Stu'S Quadangle, and a few other big name racers bikes. So I am glad you didn't call Pat out on this, as he is just a serious, BMX person, with more passion for BMX history then anyone I have ever met, for our sport. And thanks to Bendor, for giving up this fork, as it is now on its way to me, and my 78 Champion.

Alls well that ends well.....

Wow. Yeah, good thing Pat is around to drop knowledge.

:cheers:

Hondawheel, very cool, yet another look alike fork to add to the jumble.... Amazing, how stuff comes out of the woodwork. And funny how all this from a Sligshot frame post, and i saw the fork off to one side,,,And, i like your Avatar too!

I had the 7th pre serial number square frame slingshot, it was stolen from my parents garage in the mid 80’s. It came directly from Gordy at Freewheeler Bike Shop. It was stolen in the mid 80’s right after I had Gordy replace the cables and powder coated Black. From what I found out the kid who took it stashed it behind his sisters garage down the road from us and think it ended up at the landfill.