Sign in to follow this  
robatnordic

Gary Fisher cruiser

I am looking for help with identifying this one. As far as I know it is OEM except for the rear tire.

Gary Fisher bmx 1.jpg

Gary Fisher bmx 2.jpg

Edited by robatnordic

I can't help you with info, other than it's from the late 90's I believe... but I think that is really cool. Some of the mid-school authorities should be able to give you some info, hopefully.

Did some research on Lush Rush...Not it. Mine looks like the 20" frame called the "Cake", but the paint is different and it's a 24.

I have one just like that bought it brand new cant remeber year. I still cant believe i walked into a bike shop and left with it now that I look back lol.

Gary Fisher Lush Rush! I'd bet my life on it. 1999. Only year it was made. That color is blood/Dead red. Loved that bike. It was stolen from me in Grand Junction, Colorado. Paid over $400 for it new. 

On 11/13/2012 at 4:57 AM, robatnordic said:

I am looking for help with identifying this one. As far as I know it is OEM except for the rear tire.

Gary Fisher bmx 1.jpg

Gary Fisher bmx 2.jpg

This bike is a 97 model. I believe the Garry fisher factory had a major fire in I think 97. So which ever stock was realised n 1997 you will not find many as they stopped building anymore 1997 make bikes and started 1998 models once they re opened. I know cause I have the same original condition try rare I believe 

Edited by Yrz