DSC02188.jpg

Edited by 68L89

I have a few. :)

1st Gen. (previous owner, Randy S.)

donahue.jpg

3rd Gen. (with Superstar Mags)

mp09-3.jpg

2009BikeShow049-1.jpg

4th Gen. (still waiting it's turn to be built)

MotoPro Special Edition.JPG

MP.1 resized.bmp

Those are pretty much the sickest mags ever (the motopros).

hell yea, those superstar mags are dope!

That special edition looks mighty bad ass....

Holy cow, those are some mean bikes. If one were to want to purchase a moto pro frame, around how much would one expect to pay? Original finish (any condition) and no mechanical issues?

Joe,

here is mine with original paint and stickers. This is the only one that has surfaced with original stickers and paint.

DEC_3605.JPG

DEC_3607.JPG

DEC_3608.jpg

DEC_3610.JPG

Here is mine. Shure could use some fancy stickers... :nah.I.mean:

003uv.jpg

003puy.jpg

I really dig the Blue William!

Those are sick bikes. I want one.

William, those original decals and paint are amazing.

Those are sick Roc. Especially the 1st gen and those mags. :bowdownAll:

Hear, hear!

My name is Lee I picked this moto pro frame up today from a friend of mine it was his first bike this is what was left ! thats the reason I joined the site was to find out more info on these frames , should I gather the parts to build it or sell it off I've had a bunch of people say they want to buy it !

moto pro.jpg

Nice frame, lucky man! :OSThumbsUpPeace[1]:

A) Your boy gives you his childhood bike and you're thinking of selling it?

B) asking if you should sell or build it is like asking what you feel like eating for lunch, how would I know what you like?

C) if this is a for sale ad, pay your membership dues as it costs cheddar to sell here

D) yes, I'm kind of a prick

Those are sick Roc. Especially the 1st gen and those mags. :bowdownAll:

Hear, hear!

My name is Lee I picked this moto pro frame up today from a friend of mine it was his first bike this is what was left ! thats the reason I joined the site was to find out more info on these frames , should I gather the parts to build it or sell it off I've had a bunch of people say they want to buy it !

Why did your friend give it to you? And why did you take it? If your friend kept it all these years because it was sentimental you should give it back. If your're not interested in keeping it you should give it back. Im sure your friend would like to see you build it. Hell better yet, you should build it back to the way it was. If your friend had this frame all these years he sounds sentimental so there is probably some pictures of him riding it. But I don't know you or your friend. Tell us a little bit about yourself.

to do it real justice would require considerable research and effort... not to mention time and money.

If you aren't all in... just sell it. No harm in that. I'm sure people here would be interested. I will validate your account so that you can receive the PM's that are no doubt waiting for you, but which can't be delivered because your account hadn't been validated. :lol:

So I see my post may have seemed a little cold harted but it really is not !He figured it was worthless as to its age ,I explained to him that bmx stuff of this vintage was not worthless and quite collectable ! I would love to restore it but my lack of knowledge of this era of bmx stuff I probably wouldnt do it justice I'm more into mid to late 80's haro junk !!I know my friend would like to see it restored correctly as he is into pre war cruisers and appriciates all bicycles !!

So I see my post may have seemed a little cold harted but it really is not !He figured it was worthless as to its age ,I explained to him that bmx stuff of this vintage was not worthless and quite collectable ! I would love to restore it but my lack of knowledge of this era of bmx stuff I probably wouldnt do it justice I'm more into mid to late 80's haro junk !!I know my friend would like to see it restored correctly as he is into pre war cruisers and appriciates all bicycles !!

Sell it to nycet3, he needs a super 70's build.