Sign in to follow this  
S.Brothers

BOTY Comments & Discussion

This is the comment and discussion thread. Each year we maintain a special thread designated for comments about the bikes and event. If you want to make comments on the BOTY submissions, let's try to keep them in this thread. Feel free to chat it up and post links to what you are oggling, but let's keep the submission and voting threads clutter free. This will be pinned to the top of the BOTY forum.

Ryan Partridge with the opening action shot in 26" cruisers BAM!15_8_200v[1].gifThat is what I am talking about!!!

I triple dog dare anyone with a cruiser to open up their BOTY entry with a pic of you doing a Cherry Picker to top it.

first one up. :cheers:

BMX tandem goes where?

FMF TEAM REPLICA= OH MY GOD

Yes..beautiful

That FMF is tasty..............

So, in 24 Cruiser I put my 1981 Lawwill cruiser, and I want to know if anyone knows the actual source of my stem of choice?

Like, what name brand sold this stem to the public.

And, how many of you have ever seen a Philwood seatpost? How about this frame set?

Check it out.....

Thanks guys! :)

That FMF is tasty..............

So, in 24 Cruiser I put my 1981 Lawwill cruiser, and I want to know if anyone knows the actual source of my stem of choice?

Like, what name brand sold this stem to the public.

And, how many of you have ever seen a Philwood seatpost? How about this frame set?

Check it out.....

Ryan,

Isn't that a Team Cycle stem? I swear I bought (and bent) several of those stems that we bought at the local variety store (Woolco). Sorta like Target today.

Super cool bike. Wow.

Close, very close....Its a Dorcy, the bag was branded "Montgomery Ward" of all things. And the stem was made in Japan. Its pretty beeefy. Like a double astubula...

The 20" 1980-87 class is already loaded up with great bikes. It's going to be a diffucult decision just choosing one again this year.

Ryan Partridge with the opening action shot in 26" cruisers BAM!15_8_200v[1].gifThat is what I am talking about!!!

I triple dog dare anyone with a cruiser to open up their BOTY entry with a pic of you doing a Cherry Picker to top it.

I'm gonna work on that cherry picker for you....next year. :nah.I.mean:

That G-boy in 79 & earlier 20" is frickin titillating...

Are we allowed to "Dib" in thread or just PM? :comedy:

Looking real good fellas...gonna be another topugh vote!!

So many kick butt bikes entered so far. The 26" Cruiser class is loaded with beauties!!!

WOW!! How bout all the SE representation early on!!!!!

Daddy likey the Race Inc too :bowdownAll:

Not sure what category my bike goes in.

It's a HUFFY tribute. It's a cruiser, but it looks like a '77 Thunder Road. Help?

It's a HUFFY tribute. It's a cruiser, but it looks like a '77 Thunder Road. Help?

Was it a cruiser originally? If it is something that didn't exist before you might want to put it in the Retro / Modern Replica / Custom Build BMX Projects class. OR one of the Old School Cruiser classes.

Sounds intriguing.

Was it a cruiser originally? If it is something that didn't exist before you might want to put it in the Retro / Modern Replica / Custom Build BMX Projects class. OR one of the Old School Cruiser classes.

Sounds intriguing.

It's built on a 1991 cruiser frame. But I don't think it'd go in an old school cruiser class. Somewhere... in one of these threads... I saw mention of a "fantasy" class but don't see anything like that... ?

Sign in to follow this