Sign in to follow this  
S.Brothers

IF YOU CANNOT VOTE...

Hi guys,

I had several messages from people who could not vote today.

We've had problems with people who only join the site to vote, and similarly people actually register false accounts to vote on their bikes. It's amazing.

We are vigilant about the integrity of this event. We will prevent schills as far as we are able.

So yes... there are certain measures in place that prevent people who are not active members from voting.

You can contact me or Spur if you cannot vote and get the permission message.

We will change your status and allow you to vote in 90% of the cases. If you entered a bike... you will DEFINITELY be able to vote.

Just stay calm and let us know. It will be addressed.

Thanks for dropping in and happy holidays.

Steve

And though it is not necessarily against the rules . PM'ing and soliciting for votes on Facebook is lame . Let your bike get the votes . I have seen this already .... Begging is WEAK !

And though it is not necessarily against the rules . PM'ing and soliciting for votes on Facebook is lame . Let your bike get the votes . I have seen this already .... Begging is WEAK !

Guilty, but it was done in a joking, smack talk kinda way.

:oof:

Sorry if I turned some of you guys off.

No Doug . It was not you . smile.gif All is good .

yes... it is allowed.

People should vote for what they feel is the best bike in the class, if that is their own... then they should vote for it.

I wish I could vote for my own bike, but in all honesty, there's always half or a full dozen other bikes I'd rather have than my own in each category.

I really like how the voting is set up on here so that when I go back to look things over and I've already voted the system keeps track of it and keeps me from voting twice by mistake.

This is what I get when I try to Vote. I understand that I am new to this site but I have a bike entered in the category I am Voting in...

[#10349] You do not have permission to vote in this poll.

Seems I cannot Vote in any category. :(

Edited by Darkman

Darkman, please try voting again. I adjusted your permissions.

I'm having the same problem as Darkman...

PM spur . He can help you .

Sign in to follow this