Faun F-1/aero seats

Aeromax UNIs

Crocodile 125 h/s

MX 1000a style brake sets

Kobe (oakley) 2s

Team Cycle MX seats

But more the modern day hardware like,

SE cruiser bars

OM flyers (think the were the 2nd gen style)

LG forks of all shapes and sizes

ESP stems

Aerospeeds and the BB sets

S&M Holmes

DC pinch clamps/MX 1000/890 brakes

Hutch stems/pedals/clamps

Sonlite turbos

Kos bars

Torker cruisers

Kashimax MX

TRP post

Pro Necks

JMC posts

Oakley B-1Bs

Care to play....

Gt xtra tall bars.

Gt pro bars

Hutch seat posts

Se big boy bars

Se seat posts

Mks bm series pedals

CBR seatclamp (helix)

numerous numberplates

Hutch zaps,

Cook bars (Als Rapid Trans*t)

mongoose grips

Torker cruisers? There are a few things listed that I never heard about getting repoped.

Torker cruisers? There are a few things listed that I never heard about getting repoped.

yeah i was shocked by ESP stems, but then again my memory is horrible.

What's next, 26" Motomags?? (j/k Roc!)

Kuwi laser bars

wow, did they etch them too?

Your creativity

ROTFLMAO.gif

Jad frames and who knows what else.

Skyway T/A's

GHP Framesets

Haro Freestyler

Jive grips.

Robinson Padsets

Dyno Padsets

There is a few more mid-school repops, I have to think on it.

don't pee yourself spur, it wasn't that funny

pretty soon you'll have to add JMC everything to the list...Just...Me...Chillin. Guess you didn't see that coming. But I did...

I was under the understanding no replicas would be made - but rather an entire new modern take. Guess we'll have to see ....

But then, atleast it's still Jim and not some dweeb from no.dweebville squating on a legacy - who hypocritically has the odacity to thn point fingers at others reproducing items.

:4FxSake:

don't pee yourself spur, it wasn't that funny

Sure it was. If ya can't laugh at JDB who can you laugh at?

GT pads come to mind, Santa Anna, Califosnia?

I've also bought some really poor quality Skyway and Race Inc stickers a few years back.

it's not Jim, it's his...nephew or whatever...2,000 miles away on the west coast, who probably just recently learned what the acronym BMX stands for. Point is, I knew for years JMC was coming back and that Jim wanted it to come back...even whilst guys like you drivel about what you think you know with words like "sacred" and whatever. Unlike you, I think it's a good thing, regardless who is currently captain of the ship.

Yeah soft goods at. Basically all a wash these days - plates/pads/decals of just about every ame and model have been redone ---- It's practically impossible to believe/trust anyone these days and even if you do and find it out they always have the "well that's the way thy were sold to me" excuse is always the scape goat....

Fuckin sad !

Your creativity

Funny stuff.

That could have been directed at anyone of the repopers. Only one took it personally.

Wrong - it's a former employee from bitd who married into the family - and Jim will contribute and ensure things are handled in accordance to the vision (what was your connection again, some kid on your block owned one or something)...... That's why it has taken this long, he wanted to ensure it was brought forth correctly, so as to not upset legacy or the collectibility of his former relics.

But again I can't speak for them and it will be something I will closely follow, not that I matter but solely out of interest - my feelings are that Jim was never one to sell out and his passion for the sport out shined even the money - it wasn't about the money (another little something you'll never understand) . he kept it intimate and personal - even in recent yrs of being asked on numerous occasion to sell off rights or take part in projects.

So get your stories straight before you step.

it's not Jim, it's his...nephew or whatever...2,000 miles away on the west coast, who probably just recently learned what the acronym BMX stands for. Point is, I knew for years JMC was coming back and that Jim wanted it to come back...even whilst guys like you drivel about what you think you know with words like "sacred" and whatever. Unlike you, I think it's a good thing, regardless who is currently captain of the ship.

It's his son inlaw who worked at JMC as a welder and he is married to his daughter who worked at JMC when it was a bike shop. They are located in So-Cal (the birth place of BMX as we know it) not too far from the original JMC location.