Sign in to follow this  
S.Brothers

AggroRag is up to something....

That's a badass looking frame. If you're looking for a rare and unique bike, this one should fit the bill. :Cool_LikeThat:

Spur, yes, the S&M Tiki frames were only available from a bike shop on the big island. The local Midwest rep was a huge help getting me hooked up with one as I was one of the last in line.

My oldest kid never showed much interest in BMX, but he is looking for a 26" Fixed Gear Freestyle to tool around with his Brony-Hipster friends

:no:

Anyway, Subrosa has a nice Letum FFS bike with 700c, but I can't find a US price or anything about 2013 models.

16614234.jpg

http://subrosabrand....0013&id=5987089

This Eigthinch Butcher for $549 with sealed everything is pretty hard to beat.

http://www.ws-outlet...tcher-bike.aspx

I broke down. I sold a few things and ordered a Streett frame last night. Going to swap all the parts from my 2010 DK Opsis to it. I'm crossing my fingers it has a good feel to it.

Liv2ride.gif

yeah, hard to resist this one. Something about it.

Be sure and show us your set up once it arrives.

cool interview from FlatWebTV, with Mike Daily of Aggro Rag.

The news broke that the Aggro Rag frames are now totally out of stock! Totally sold out in flat and street.

Congrats Mike!

rockout.gif

I cancelled my order, fortunately/unfortunately. A unique frameset I sold off came back up for sale and I couldn't bear to see it end up in the wrong hands. I was looking forward to building up the Subrosa frame, but the unknown of where that frameset would end up was troubling to me.

^ Cool! Tracking says mine is in Indy. Should be here tomorrow!

Too bad Spur, what did you end up getting back?

Mike is coming to the gathering on June 1. We are going to get real Aggro. Believe that.

Came in today! Now I get to buy lots of new parts! I've never had anything with an integrated headset or mid-size BB before, but I've been thinking about getting something new for a while. This should be fun! I'm thinking lots of chrome. Subrosa has some cool-looking chrome bars and forks. Their cranks too maybe, although I might go with Profiles or Flights. Might take a little while, hopefully I'll be on it sooner than later though.

Me_Aggro_Rag_frame.jpg

Lookin' good, Paulie.

Mine so far, Street frame #26. I also have some pretty cool white Fit pedals for it, but no cranks yet. Also some brake levers but I'm not sure about them. Still looking around for some different things.

SUbrosa mine stem headset.jpg

Subrosa Bars mine.jpg

Subrosa mine 5-1-13.jpg

Subrosa mine 5-1-13 seat.jpg

That's gonna be hard as nails, Don.

Thanks! I got my cranks today. This Subrosa stuff is soooo nice! I was thinking maybe Profiles so I could get 180s, but I went with these 175s. (only offered in 170 or 175.) I'm glad I did because these are freakin' incredible. I just need wheels/tires, sprocket, chain and some pegs and I'm good to go. I have the stuff to hook up the back brake, just haven't gotten to it yet.

Subrosa cranks chrome mine.jpg

Subrosa BB polished mine.jpg

Subrosa mine 5-24-13.JPG

Man, those do look like sweet cranks, and how about the packaging? Pretty dope, for something that typically gets thrown away!

Thanks! I love these cranks too. Got the last parts on it today. I actually have a different top gyro cable in mind already, and a different sprocket ordered, but that was supposed to be ready mid-July and got delayed a couple months or something, so I picked up a Subrosa one in the meantime so I could finally ride it. I got it all together about 5:15 today, then had to leave for work about 5:30, so only minutes on it today. At least I got a chance to get the tires dirty. (Not in this pic though, I took this before leaving through that gate)

Subrosa Aggro Rag mine 7-24-13.jpg

That's really nice looking, Don... I like it with the old school era seat height. Outstanding all around.

Thanks! I really like it. Shadow Conspiracy makes a pretty long seat post so I picked one up. With that and the tall bars it's really a good fit for me.

Me on my Subrosa 7-26-13 01.jpg

endo, lol.

Me on my Subrosa 7-26-13 02.jpg