Sign in to follow this  
Spur

20 singles

...is all it takes to support our site for 10 months. Give more if you can.

site support.jpg

I just re-upped.

When does my status go back to sustaining member?

Edited by RL Paulie

Thanks to the four people who re-upped or subscribed yesterday, it is really appreciated.thanks.gif

I am going to be like PBS and bump this daily as part of our own membership drive. If we can get 25 new or renewing memberships I will stop bumping it. Until then, plan on me getting on your nerves (I know I do already).

yep just resupported!

thanks again Steve :hug:

This was the exact info I was looking for last week. Thanks Jake. I like to re-up every six months or so which means its time. Ill do it now (though Steve never sent that $300 he said he would loan me :) )

Thanks Brian. Much appreciated.

BMX is a religion and if these scandalous OG Televangilist were of our faith, they would want you to be site supporters. Please put an offering in our electronic collection plate.

Bakkers.jpg

swaggart_621.jpg

Dec15OralRoberts.jpg

hahn.jpg

What is the direct paypal address? I had lapsed, then suddenly was good again so it won't let me pay money so I will just send it direct...

Try osbmx.admin@gmail.com, I just re-upped and that is what the email said it went to.

Seemed to have worked...thanks Jake.

I may not do much here currently, but this site is my internet home and I am proud to be a part of this here Society. Thanks to all that add the fun content and those working to keep this place up and running!~!

readmylips.gif

"Read my lips, no new taxes"

bush.jpg

" I was just bullshitin' "

At the very least, we won't lie and say that we won't bug you for site support again. In fact, I will promise you that we will ask for support occasionally. I also promise that I am buggin' everyone until we get at least 25 this month. If you want to shut me up, make it happen. 7 down, 18 more to go and we appreciate those who have already given to the cause!thanks.gif

If it will make you quit posting pics of Tammy Faye, I might. :wink:

CryingIndian.jpg

Is he crying because you haven't become a site supporter? Or, is he crying because he was not of Cherokee descent as he claimed, but the son of Sicilian immigrants, and he got found out? You decide.

Keep The BMX Society Beautiful and donate if you can today.

I am guessing that after non-supporters clicked this the first day, they will never click into it again.

i appreciate the efforts none the less. Thanks to you guys who have supported lately too!

so excuse my ignorance, but is the support fee payed annually based on a members previous individual "paid date" or is it a set date where everyone "ticks over" at he same time?

Ok cool... so i assume that we will get notification when via email or similar when that date occurs or should I scroll back through my gazzillion paypal reciepts... hehe.

Sorry for the Q's over something so simple, but I cant even remember if i've been through this process before... good memory (not!!)

If you click on the site support button, it will actually tell you your date.

daripper, yours will be due again in March.

You should get an automated e-mail as the due dat approaches...but some seem to get them, and some don't.

The fuel for my pickup along with the tolls for one trip to Orlando is more than basic site support here... and a LOT less informative and fun.

:Power.Grin:

Richard Vogt

bmxmountainbiker

I would support if we still had a Freestyle section

Truth be told I have no place to post here these days

Lots of great friends and memories but no one is interested in the stuff I reflect on in terms of BMX/Freestyle

jus sayin

The whole site can be your freestyle section. The cool thing about this set up is that you can post up all era's in one forum. Educate the masses not just your clique.