Sign in to follow this  
Spur

20 singles

ALL things BMX are in the same section. Start threads. Post pics. People will join in. Why does there have to be a "freestyle specific" spot???? This format allows people who dont usually get into freestyle to stumble accross the thread and hopefully check it out where when there was a specific freestyle section, those people never went there. The "midschool" guys didnt run off. You shouldnt either!!!

I hearz ya but a lot of other guys left after the site got reformated and we lost our sub forums

Payment coming

only cause I care a great deal about this site and the people who post here ;)

I do miss you guys

Sent over some cash

5a3e14f50fbed0cc5434d188ecf03384.jpg

Heavensgatelogo.jpg

Sure, site support costs more than the 5 dollar bill and 3 quarters for you'll need for the interplanetary tolls. However our membership doesn't require you to wear Nikes or a track suit, take cyanide, or use a plastic bag to take yourself out so that you can get aboard some spaceship traveling behind a comet. Sounds like a good time though...

10 down 15 more to go. Thanks Brian Britt, we miss you too homie. Monster Robot with a big contribution today, thank you very much!

database error.jpg

Sickening to see that isn't it? In all seriousness, this site needs to upgrade. The current version of this board is not supported and we are now susceptible to these kinds of attacks. It costs money, a sizable amount. We have been lucky that we have been able to recover from two attempts now. As always, we appreciate everything everyone for making the site what it is. Please help if you can.

13 down 12 to go. We probably need more than 25 this month but that is the goal to shut me up.

This is working, but eventually the well is going to run dry. Why don't we do a collaborative build, and sell it on ebay with proceeds going to the site?

Oh, and bump.

Whats the upgrade gonna cost? Start a thread and explain it. Shit, Ill sell my couch or something to donate. We HAVE to protect the site. People need to step up PERIOD!!

And again I say, if someone will buy my Specialized, I will donate that money to THIS site.

Thanks for the imput...... this site is worthy of the coin as the info, knowledge and history here is priceless.

This is working, but eventually the well is going to run dry. Why don't we do a collaborative build, and sell it on ebay with proceeds going to the site?

Oh, and bump.

Remember when we did the on site auction where everyone threw a bunch of parts and even complete bikes into one big lot and then people bid on the entire lot and the proceeds went to the site?

I remember something like that. I donated some chrome KKT lightnings, and I thought it was a raffle or something. Didn't Brian P win?

Actually we did it 3 times, I think DMG started it one year and I ran it the next two years. Basically was a huge parts lot and people bid on it over a couple of weeks.

I won one of those, it was a pretty boss bunch of BMX goodies (a complete Takara, OS and RBS Jerseys, tons of parts and goodies. If we start up a new one, LMK as I would totally be in to donate AND bid on it!

Drew

We need to go from this.

still20not20ready___-1.jpg

To this.

P269_6.jpg

Hit the Site Support link and give if you can. We appreciate you for helping take care of and looking out for the site some of us call home.hug.gif

I hearz ya but a lot of other guys left after the site got reformated and we lost our sub forums

Payment coming

only cause I care a great deal about this site and the people who post here ;)

I do miss you guys

I know how you feel Bri. But it's not just here. The old freestyle posters have faded away from all the sites for the most part. Honestly the healthiest group of freestyle collectors is on the UK site. I bounce around quite a bit still. Post something. I'll read it!

Big thanks to Steve for the goods! For re-upping I got a shirt a bunch of decals and an SE coozy!

If you click on the site support button, it will actually tell you your date.

Mine says expired, but I know I just renewed recently, because I even received my maroon shirt. It's possible that I'm losing my memory though, so let me know if I'm mistaken.

Ya mine is wrong now too. They must have to be manually updated.

18 down, 7 to go with 9 more days. We can do this! Don't make start posting up Anne Murray and Air Supply videos....too late.

USD$2O? That's like AU$12!!! :wink: Payment comin' tonight, fellas... Happy to support my BMX addiction!

And paid. :ThumbsUp:

....and we thank you for that! We got a couple today so that puts us at 20 down and 5 to go! No Air Supply videos for you. Today you get Conway Twitty.