Sign in to follow this  
Spur

20 singles

Ha... after multiple requests, I looked into it. Didn't see a quick fix to that issue.

I'll pledge another $20 if you turn off the ability to use big colored fonts.

That is funny!

Ok I am your next mark. I went to the site support area and the only option for payment was pay pal which I do not have.

The credit card option did not appear, what am I doing wrong or need to do different?

I'm in...forgot my t-shirt size (and I NEED a new Society tee BAD!), so I dug out this 'moldy-oldie' to reference my shirt size....

2XLCREW.jpg

Just Renewed Sustaining Member.

Went right to Paypal without comment option.

Need an XL shirt if ya got one.

Thanks

Awesome site...

Edited by JHD

Hell yeah, 3 more to add to the overall total. 23 down, two more to go! rockout.gif I think Conway Twitty and Anne Murray motivated a few to help out by subscribing. It is going to be hard to top that but I think I have even better motivation. For real this time, on the home stretch. Punch your mom in the face and then support the site.

rockout.gifrockout.gifrockout.gifrockout.gifrockout.gifrockout.gifrockout.gifrockout.gifrockout.gifrockout.gifrockout.gifrockout.gifrockout.gifrockout.gifrockout.gifrockout.gif

24 down and 1 to go. I mean, we don't need to stop at 25, but we only need one more and I will no longer post and bug folks in this post. I thought Pantera would open the flood gates because we are so close. I was much too optimistic and you obviously were not ready. So that means only one thing, try getting this out of your head for a week. You all brought this on yourselves and btw, you are welcome.

9Z9jBfJqUU.gif

GOOOOOAAAAAL!!

Member "Wheaties" put us at 25 as of yesterday. Mission accomplished and I (speaking for the site) appreciate it very much, so thank-you. Pretty awesome group of people we have here and YOU make this site the coolest on the webs, IMO anyway.

So as promised, my last post on this thread requesting people support the site. I leave you with this...take it away Jerry (I love this song, Jerry was awesome).

Thank you site supporting people. This will be helpful!

I'll try to find a new web master right away and get going on upgrades.

Much appreciated!