Sign in to follow this  
TrulyOdd

Old PICS found in a Snorton Box

i found these pics of some ol' folks. homies.gif

these were at the bottom of one of snorton's boxes full of bike parts. i pulled them out and showed him. he tossed them in the box i was getting, laughed and said "good times".

i see a few of you guys in there...figured you might like to check them out. if you're in them, let me know. you can have them.

seadooit, the pic here of you is a dope OG one. not sure how snorton had it but hit me with your address. i'll send it back to ya.

seadooit_85.JPG

seadooit_85back.JPG

here's some from the 2004 "sell ya parts/bar-b-q" at snorton's.

i spot sodbuster

snorton_pic3.JPG

Laroc (on the grill) - pre 70's, S&M ....hell, probably building balloon tire cruisers right here. laugh.gif

snorton_pic2.JPG

kevin in there...

snorton_pic1.JPG

you could probably see those guys in the back of the third one. i took too small of pics on my phone....the pics are a lot more clear than they're coming up.

Oh man, it's gonna be funny when we start looking back at our Gathering pics, and those pics will be vintage too.

I knew I had to be in one of those pic's. I'm in the 5th standing around talking about Don's CBR stamped 666... good times.

My wife is in the 3rd pic.

There was a video of the CBR with Sod and of the pit bike drag race with Mux and CK.

O ya Kerry, that is Don next to LaRoc.

Oh my God...those are old!!! Yep, that's Snorty's BBQ. I got the white hoodie with the "red solo cup" (fuck I hate that song!!!) and my wife is behind me...She wasn't at the time though. I can't believe she still married me after that party!!!

That was the day I met Carbizguy!!!

Tony

That's me in the first shot. In the back in the middle between Tony's wife and Jenny. That's my camper bus in the background of the second shot. And in the last pic I'm standing with the background group, in the green shirt. I seem to be well represented. comedy.gif

Wow the good old days when it was fun

very cool. i would love to have that pic back. snorton was going to put together something and asked for some old pics. i sent him a few....pre old school bmx.com

I was there for that one, good times!! Pretty sure that's where I met allot of the OG Darkside homies.