Sign in to follow this  
nycet3

Whittier Narrows 2013: who is going?

I am. Hoping to bring a couple people with me.

I'm in. And this time you better not blow me off Joe.

:ROTFLMAO:

Doug, since you note to self: Blow off Doug at Whittier. Okay, that's done.

Im so there, and Joe, I told Adam Levy that you may be playing in Los Angeles. Let me know the details so I can let Adam know when you will be in town.

I'll be down Thursday night, help Steve with set up on Friday, help with set up on Sat, say hi to a few people, jump in a car and get back to San Jose to be at a wedding by five. Should be fun...

I plan on attending, looks like I will need to be fast to catch Dan :)

No doubt I'm for sure going. Last year I was one of the first waiting at the gates. Got lucky and got let in by a maintenance worker. Got a prime spot. Was mobbing the tallbike around lol. I can't wait till this next one.

Going to try and make it this year too.

My 5th year in a row.

I edited the name of the thread. Whittier and Whittier Narrows are different locations.

Whittier Narrows is where the event is at. I think that's important for people to understand.

I edited the name of the thread. Whittier and Whittier Narrows are different locations.

Whittier Narrows is where the event is at. I think that's important for people to understand.

Definitely. That would suck knowing a whole big group of people were heading to Whittier, not Whittier narrows. :True:

Bummed I won't make it out this year. I'll be in Norcal a month earlier. Wifey in San Fran for work. I'm going to meet her at the end of the week and we're going to cruise up to Napa for a few days. Not enough dough in the account to fly out twice in a month.

Have fun. Take lots of pics. smile.gif

Looks like every second year for me. I'll be sunning myself in the south of France in June!

Looks like every second year for me. I'll be sunning myself in the south of France in June!

Nice, we were in the south of France as well this past September. Europe is spectacular. I had never been there before and it was badass. We scored solid "2 meter" surf in San Sebastián, Spain as well. It was epic. I Wanna go back.

Bummed I won't make it out this year. I'll be in Norcal a month earlier. Wifey in San Fran for work. I'm going to meet her at the end of the week and we're going to cruise up to Napa for a few days. Not enough dough in the account to fly out twice in a month.

Have fun. Take lots of pics. smile.gif

If you want to check out Lake Tahoe and the mountains, I'm only about 4 hours away from SanFran. I'll buy you a beer :cheers:

I'll be there just to piss everyone off. LOL

I'll come if larock drives me around!

Get your ass out here and we will talk!