Sign in to follow this  
nycet3

Whittier Narrows 2013: who is going?

I'll be there just to piss everyone off. LOL

At least you are good at it Brett!:lol:

Yup, and MXR's suck!

You can say whatever you want about Brett, but i'll be damned if im gonna sit here and listen to you talk shit about MXR's! :wink:

I am planning to go and stay around Newport or Huntington Beach area. I get a lot of vacation time off from my job so I'll probably fly in Tues or Wed before. If you know of any hotels in the area to stay away from or if you're going to be staying close by send me an IM.

Oh, don't sell yourself short, you can piss everyone off without being there. :)

After my recent move to WA and the bikes in storage, it will be the first one that I will miss.

Oh, don't sell yourself short, you can piss everyone off without being there. :)

After my recent move to WA and the bikes in storage, it will be the first one that I will miss.

We will miss you Rick!

Unfortunately I will miss it again this year.

Going on my second year living in CA and I still can't get there!

I'm bringing the blockhead to Williams house so he can show him how the bikes get put together at that pad!!! I think Perry (hopefully), Aaron, the Vtown boys and I will be Huntington bound! Easier to ride the subway cruise on Friday night. Man a highlight of summer before Hot August Nights. Great times every time!

Yup, and MXR's suck!

You can say whatever you want about Brett, but i'll be damned if im gonna sit here and listen to you talk shit about MXR's! :wink:

That damn OWL dude was flapping around my table a number of times last year...I'll have to bring bug spray to wart off the evil!!! :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO:

I'm bringing the blockhead to Williams house so he can show him how the bikes get put together at that pad!!! I think Perry (hopefully), Aaron, the Vtown boys and I will be Huntington bound! Easier to ride the subway cruise on Friday night. Man a highlight of summer before Hot August Nights. Great times every time!

For the record, as of my highschool days, I am or was known as "SQUAREHEAD BLOCKHEAD" just one of those names that stuck. Now, I have moddified it to Squareback Blockhead. To show homage to my current collection of Squareback bikes... ANYWAYS, Looks like I am gonna be there! I took a job, and thought I was gonna miss this show. But they let me go after 2.3 days! ~ (bastards)

So, see you all there!!! Look forward to putting a face to all your screennames.... And yes, I will be the big guy, rolling with Pat. And I will bring a bike or two...

June 1st.

This event is always on the first Saturday in June.

I apologize for not having more info out, but I don't have the event graphics yet.

pre-order for these shirts that are already almost sold out, ends at 5pm Samoan time today. Don't miss out.

BMX.Society.hand.Drawn.jpeg

I like this years graphic? Got it in a hoody???

I have booked my trip, last week.

I am staying @ the Motel 6 in Newport Beach.

Flying in Tues. afternoon before the show.

June 1st.

This event is always on the first Saturday in June.

I apologize for not having more info out, but I don't have the event graphics yet.

pre-order for these shirts that are already almost sold out, ends at 5pm Samoan time today. Don't miss out.

Matt's artistic prowess just took a big hit. Man he's gone down hill this year. :lol:

Oh my god.

I just saw the pencil drawn masterpiece!!!

Steve... I'll retract the garbage I just sent you.

You nailed it.

:)

Seriously though..... I kinda really like it.

Kerry needs to make that shirt. That would top the Donald Ray shirt from a few years back.

"It's a pretty big deal."

The real art work is done for all practical purposes... brace yourselves for yet another good show graphic.

The real push will begin this weekend.

If you are on the fence about coming... you need to get on kayak.com and get your ticket booked. You will not want to miss this one.

Then it's official, Doug.

Motel 6 in Newport is the place to stay. Are your children coming with you?

When will you arrive?