Sign in to follow this  
S.Brothers

BOTY Comments & Discussion

This is the comment and discussion thread. Each year we maintain a special thread designated for comments about the bikes and event. If you want to make comments on the BOTY submissions, let's try to keep them in this thread.

Feel free to chat it up and post links to what you are oggling, but let's keep the submission and voting threads clutter free. This will be pinned to the top of the BOTY forum.

yep, good lookin submissions today...  

Robinson Rider, where do you live?  Looks like you are here in so cal... I get the Yorba Linda vibe from the street. :lol:

Damn, Mark Mc - I thought I was gonna get the first post in the 80s class.  You musta submitted while I was uploading pics.   :)  Love that PK. 

BOTY.................. Cool time of the year. Goodluck to everyone.  Can't wait to see all the bikes. !

The rims on Cycle24-7's Redline.  Those are just MEAN.  Great clean up on that survivor.  

Hey thanks............. My thoughts , exactly!

Awesome submissions so far guys! Some tough competition in the 2 classes I was thinking of posting bikes in, I'll be sure to step up my game finishing and photographing my whips.

I think the classes are always loaded with spectacular bikes. It's just fun to show everyone what you've been up to during the year.

I'm diggin' the Kappa and the blue PK Ripper, too. Although I remember from past years what a ball breaker it is to choose just one bike.

I have to say, I am addicted to bikes. And I fully appriciate having this opportunity to show case my current bikes in BOTY. Thanks to all who make it possible...When I'm Looking at my FMFlyer in here, and after riding it today, just makes me love it that much more. I dont think I will ever get tired of building badass rides. And I really like sharing it all thru my camera.  So, THANKS FOR THIS, AND thanks to all of you, and good luck....May the best bike win..

JMC Survivor just added, is hella cool... A big contender if you ask me.!

It's early, but Nitromors submission of Taj Milhelich old Titanium one-off Terrible One Barcode is already my favorite.  Dope!  Nitromors check your PM for a question I have about it.

The survivor class is already stacked and there's only three bikes so far. Man, that's going to be a tough choice to make.

Alot of jaw dropping bad ass bikes submitted already. Can't wait to see what comes out of the woodwork this weekend. Good luck everyone.

Goodluck to everyone. some mighty fine bike loggin in

My first ever entry into a "bike competion" of sorts apart from "show and shine" ..... please be gentle, lol. 

Good luck everyone. Some great looking machines on show. I entered a bike with my first post. Should've said 'hello' first really, but I finished it today and got all excited.

NoMorea 20" is sick.........So is the Hyper 20"

welcome, Vos.

Thanks for putting your Hyper in too, Rob.  I see the weather was lovely at photo time.   :)

Absolutely Steve.

Sunny and balmy north east Ohio.

I just finished cleaning and builder her up this morning. Had to unlaced and relace the wheels as they had anno red nipples in them from my "bling" years.

If it was snowing here, it was raining. Looks like I'll have to take indoor shots tomorrow with the white backdrop like I did last year

BOTY-Time!  My favorite time of the year!  Good luck to all!!

Sign in to follow this