Sign in to follow this  
S.Brothers

NEW SCHOOL BMX (2001 to present)

NEW SCHOOL BMX (2001 to present)  

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

~~ New School BMX Bikes (2001 to present) ~~

The guidelines for submission are to be found here: BOTY RULES

Pease read and follow the guidelines to the letter. Entries that break the rules will be deleted and you will have to re-submit. Also, take special note of the schedule for submission, cut off and voting. The winner of the retro and new school category does not vie for the over all title which is open to the Old School classes only. It's a self contained honor for this class only. 

2011 Firemans Texas Cruzer 26

Chromed

2011 Firemans Texas Cruzer(USA made)

2011 FTC 26" frame chromed, fork made with no brake mount(USA made)

Profile mini hubs, 13TUSA made)

Silver Sun Rhyno Lite rims, silver spokes, blue nips

Kenda K-Rad 26 x 1.9

Profile tensioners(USA made)

Profile Imperial 33T(USA made)

Profile 175 cranks, powdered blue(USA made)

Bullseye Elite pedals(USA made)

Snap seatpost clampUSA made)

Thomson 26.0 x 330 post(USA made)

Brooks B-17 saddle

Crupi headset(USA made)

DK retro stem(USA made)

S&M Race 5.75 bars(USA made)

ODI Rogue lock on grips

Shadow Conspiracy bar ends

Shimano DXR lever

Shimano DXR brake

252.JPG

248.JPG

Edited by newmidmike

2010 Immortis 24"

Frame: 2010 Immortis-Vlad the Impaler-USA made 4130 CrMo-Trans Red over raw  

#12 of 15  (not counting the raw prototype) 

Bars: Immortis Bucket Bars - cut down to 27"

Fork: S&M Pitchfork 24" - 3/8 dropout

Stem: S&M Redneck XLT 

Pedals: S&M 101 - sealed

Seat Clamp: S&M XLT

Cranks: Profile 180mm w/ GDH CrMo 5 5/8 spindle - clear over raw

Chainwheel: Profile 37t Imperial

Bottom Bracket: Profile Mid

Hubs: Profile Mini BMX Cassette w/ 14mm GDH CrMo conversion kit for rear

Cog: Profile 15t CrMo

Rims: 24" SUN Rhyno Lite XL

Spokes: Sapim Stainless

Tires: Primo Dirt Monster 24 x 1.85

Grips: éclat Scope - ODI mfg. USA

Headset: éclat Dual Integrated - Campy Spec

Brake Lever: éclat Swift

Brake: éclat Unit U-Brake

Brake pads: Kool-Stop BMX

Brake Cable: Shadow Conspiracy Linear

Bar Ends: Shadow Conspiracy 

Seat Post: Shadow Conspiracy Pivotal

Seat: Bone Deth Vibrator slim

Chain: KMC K710SL Superlight w/ Half Link

Final weight: 25.8 lbs

Grabbed the Immortis frame & bars about three years ago and took my sweet ole time with parts selection (USA parts within reason) and color choices (balance instead of any one dominant color), while going for an old school "feel" to it (no dinky chainwheels for me and a bit of chrome ;). Intended to be my street/dirt hybrid so I could hit either depending on my itch. Finished it of with a nod to one of my fave modern riders Sean Burns (éclat,Bone Deth).

Vlad 1.JPG

Vlad 2.JPG

Vlad 3.JPG

Vlad 4.JPG

Vlad 5.JPG

Vlad 6.JPG

Vlad 7.JPG

Vlad 8.jpg

2013 Subrosa Aggro Rag DTT

Streett Frame #26

-Frame: Subrosa Aggro Rag Street frame, #26 of 43

-Fork: Odyssey F2. chromed by the person I got them from (I don't believe they come in chrome)

-Headset: Subrosa

-Stem: Elevn 

-Bars: Subrosa Villicus 9.5" (huge!!)

-Grips: ODI Stay Strong

-Cranks: Subrosa 175 2-pc

-Pedals: Fit McIntosh sealed

-Seat: Subrosa pivotal

-Seat Post: Shadow Conspiracy pivotal

-Rims: Demolition Zero (both)

-Hubs: Subrosa Posi Trac front, Demolition cassette with 9t cog rear

(rear wheel is a stock wheel, front is custom built) (not by me, I had the bike shop do that. I can do it, but I suck at lacing wheels)

-Tires: Panaracer HP406 (same tread as old Peregrine HP tires)

-Brakes: Odyssey Evo 2 front and back

-Pegs: Odyssey Mpegs

-Chain: Shadow Conspiracy

-Brake Levers: Dia-Compe Tech 77

-Sprocket: Subrosa 25t

-Gyro: Odyssey

-Gyro tabs: S&M

-Gyro Plate: Snafu

-Bottom Bracket: Subrosa

-Bar ends: Subrosa polished aluminum

I was lucky enough to pick up one of these from Subrosa's website earlier this year wen they were released. I spent until about sometime in July checking out parts, then selling old stuff along the way to build up funds and pick up new parts for this bike. The forks I got from a person who had them chromed but then went with something else for his bike, and I was able to get them for this one. Every other part is brand new, original finish stuff. Mostly from Dans Comp and Flatland Fuel, the pedals came from a local bike shop in Fort Wayne, and the pink cable housing is from a 25' or so long roll of it that I have had for a while now. The top Gyro cable is an old black one that I cut the top part off (the little round part that goes in the lever, not sure what that's called, cable end?) so I could get the pink housing on there. I had to use an older Gyro cable with a longer top part as I could not get any newer one to reach the full length of these tall bars and work in the lever. I could not do the bottom part of this top cable in pink because this Gyro with the recessed spots for the cable ends will not work with knarps. (no room for them to spin while it's spinning around because the knarps do not fit in the recessed holes). The bottom cables between the rear brake and Gyro are 2 10-speed cables with the small ends that fit in the Gyro, the pink housing I had, with a london mod piece screwed into the frame underneath the twin top tubes. Some of these pix are just of the parts and from along the way of building it up, but I guarantee it is still complete and still mine! They're just some good close-up pix of the parts that are on it that I figured are worth posting. If the "in process" pix are no good just remove them or let me know and I'll do it. I'm just 2 days into a 10-day stretch of work (12-hour nights) and I'm not sure I can get new pix by the deadline.

Subrosa Aggro Rag mine 01.jpg

Subrosa Aggro Rag mine 02.jpg

Subrosa Aggro Rag mine 03.jpg

Subrosa Aggro Rag mine 04.jpg

Subrosa Aggro Rag mine 05.jpg

FlatlandFuel logo pic, lol

Subrosa Aggro Rag mine 06.jpg

Subrosa Aggro Rag mine 07.jpg

Subrosa Aggro Rag mine 08.jpg

Subrosa Aggro Rag mine 09.jpg

Subrosa Aggro Rag mine 10.jpg

Subrosa Aggro Rag mine 13.jpg

Subrosa Aggro Rag mine 14.jpg

Subrosa Aggro Rag mine 15.jpg

Subrosa Aggro Rag mine 16.jpg

Subrosa Aggro Rag mine 17.jpg

Thanks!

FRAME - Schneider racing Pro XXL frame with built in chain tensioners(1 of 2 made for the team)

FORKS - Schneider racing fork (1 of 4 made)

CRANKS - Shimano Saints 175's

PEDALS - Drive

WHEELS - Sun Envy w/ gold Profile hubs

BARS - Crupi cruiser

TIRES - Maxxis Holly Roller

STEM - S&M Challenger 

GRIPS - Odyssey

SEAT - Macneil Pivotal 

SEAT CLAMP - Redline

HEADSET - Chris King

SPROCKET - Profile

BRAKES - TRP, Donnie Robinson

This is my first new school build and on top of being my first 24" as well.  Very happy to own one of Doug Schneiders frames.  After talking with Doug I found that the frame was made for Jim Dukes which was on his team before he closed up shop to continue building race cars.  This frame rides really nice and I like the geometry.  Frame and fork are all Chromoly and very light.  Doug had restickered the frame at some point and put these newer decals on it. Also got a team shirt with the frame and fork. Cant believe this build took a year to complete.  Oh well, now to start on next years. 

Schneider (2) (Small).JPGSchneider (1) (Small).JPGSchneider (10) (Small).JPGSchneider (6) (Small).JPGSchneider (3) (Small).JPGSchneider (8) (Small).JPGSchneider (7) (Small).JPGSchneider (4) (Small).JPGSchneider (5) (Small).JPGSchneider bmx shirt.jpg

Edited by jz56oval

2013 Eddie Fiola Proformer #25 Hand Made in the U.S.A.

Frame: 2013 Eddie Fiola Proformer #25 - U.S Chromoly with 20" top tube
Fork: 2013 Eddie Fiola Proformer #25 - Bottema '82 bottom extension
Bars: 2013 Eddie Fiola Proformer #25 - 28" wide and 9" tall
Grips: Lizard Skins Bearclaw Custom with engraved lockrings "Fiola - Proformer"
Brakes: 34R Clito with dual cables from lever to brake, front and back
Brake lever: 34R Clito - 2 wire system, one finger, no clamp
Cables: 34R Clito and Odyssey Race Linear slic with Gore Ride-On brand covers
Headset: 34R Roto 1 1/8" with custom double cables 'Pott's Mod' preload cap
                  and a mix of Al and Carbon spacers
Stem: Profile Push Mark Mullville
Rotor: 34R Roto twister and orto gyro plate
Barrel Adjusters: 43 Hardware blue with London mods painted white by me
BB: Profile Mid 22mm Chromo GDH spindle
Cranks: Profile 22mm Column cranks in white custom powdered by Olympic Powder
Sprocket: Profile Galaxy 22mm Spline drive 25T
Pedals: Answer MPH
Chain: KMC K710SL
Hubs: Profile Mini 3/8 Titanium front with Ti Button Head bolts
                   14mm GDH Titanium rear with 9T Titanium Driver
Spokes: Titanium Rainbow color
Rim: Sun Envy rear rims used for machined walls
Tire: Fit FAF Kevlar folding with American flag valve caps
Seat: Tree Ergo pivot
Clamp: Profile
Pegs: Tree Sticks..I've removed them for now, too long
Decals: Eddie Fiola Proformer customized by me and a few other customs and company logos
Signature: Eddie of course, and plan on getting Johnny Severin to ink it up next time I see him.

I knew when I rode Eddie's protoype Proformer that I had to build one. It comes in a custom signed box with photos of Eddie at the Pipeline painted inside the box. It also comes with a serial number's matching keychain, t-shirt, decals, and a book titled "My Life Behind Bars"
The Proformer is hand built by Johnny "True Torch" Severin in Santa Ana, CA. The frame/fork/bars and key chain are all serials matching(mine is #25)

The bike combines some of the old from Eddie's 80's GT Pro Performer and some Eddie new school design. Such features as integrated headset, 3/8 front and 14mm rear and mid bottom bracket.
Also removeable brake studs to go 990 or old school or brakeless. I decided that I should build it with a focus on the new school,since I didn't know much about all the new school parts. I wanted to build it with as many U.S. made parts as possible and keep it light weight. I went with Titanium on some parts and chromoly on others for strength.

I used Eddie's decals but I changed it up a bit and wanted it to be low key but unique. The grips are Lizard Skins with custom lock rings that turned out sweet. I had them engraved with Fiola on two and Proformer on the other two. The Profile 22mm Column cranks were still hot when I had them powdered white by Olympic Powder in Santa Ana,CA

The brakes as you can see were slightly modified. When I first saw the dual cable levers, I decided I wanted to do a 2 to 1 front cable set up. Eddie was kind enough to help me drill out the top cap for the dual cables, thanks Eddie. I can't think of a more qualified person to set up a freestyle bike's brakes and he did a great job at setting up my front for me. While we were working, it dawned on me to try to run two cables from the lever to the brake arm knarps. We discussed it for a while and tried a few pulleys and discussed quite a few options. I then had that ah-ha moment of clarity to keep it simple and the rest is top secret Patent pending. I think all of us riders and builders have that how can I change it to make it better and progress attitude.
Thanks to Eddie for all his help and Glen for helping me learn about new school parts and Brain @ The Secret for all his help as well.

Thanks for checking it out and thanks to Steve B. and the site staff for hosting as always.

1.JPG

2a.jpg

3a.jpg

4a.jpg

5a.jpg

6a.jpg

7a.jpg

8.jpg

9.gif

10a.jpg

11a.jpg

Stu Thomsen's 2011 Redline Flight Pro 24

There are thousands of these out there for sure but only one was Stu's personal racer.

Stu-Rl1.JPG

Stu-Rl2.JPG

Stu-Rl3.JPG

Stu-Rl4.JPG

Redline Frame

Answer Carbon Fork

FSA Integrated headset

Redline Flight crank and BB

Tioga tires and seat

Redline bars and stem

Sun Envy rims

I "race" it. Amazing bike. Sadly at a quarter speed of Stu.

*2011 Quamen prototype race frame - 1 of 1
-USA Chomoly Tubing-21" TT, Offset ST, Integrated HT, Euro BB, 13.75"-14.75" CS

*S&M XLT-T Pitchfork

*Mechanik STI Sealed Headset, Tree Collet Stem

*Hoffman Bama Bars, ODI Ruffian Lock-On Grips

*Odyssey Senior 2 Pivotal Seat, Animal Wedge Pivotal Seat Post

*Avid FR-5 Brake Lever, Colony Linear Brake Cable

*LDC Brakes, Kool-Stop Thinline Brake Pads

*Profile 175mm No Boss GDH Cranks

*Profile Spline Drive Spider

*Porkchop Chopsaw I 39t Chainring 

*Odyssey Euro Bottom Bracket

*VP-001 Pedals

*Crupi Rhythm Pro Chain, GT Chain Tensioner

*Madera Race Cassette Hubs- 14t Profile Cog, Sapim Double Butted Spokes, Alloy Nipples, Sun Envy Lite Rims

*Tioga Powerblock S-Spec Tires, Dan's Ultralite Tubes

I was in the hunt for a good frame to do a dream build around this year, ran across this Quamen, and completely fell in love.  Quamen is a great company that focuses on flatland frames and parts and built this prototype race frame for the team to try for a while.  My goal was to build something simple, clean, functional, and able to handle any kind of riding.  This is the first build I've done that has left me without wanting to change anything on the bike.  It's a chromoly frame made in the USA loaded with other great made in the USA parts.  It's done a couple street cruises and a few trips to the track so far and has left me happy each time.

Weight wasn't a huge priority, but I paid attention and as listed and pictured it came out to 19lbs and 4oz.

IMG_0925.jpg

IMG_0926.jpg

IMG_0927.jpg

IMG_0928.jpg

image_zps65e786d9.jpg

Edited by FatGuy

2014 HARO LINEAGE - FLATLAND EDITION

Sample frame, less then a handful made, 19'' t.t Dave nourie spec'd

London Queen Vic bars- I had chromed

Odyssey Flatware zero offset forks- I had chromed

Profile 160mm cranks

Haro PC pedals

Odyssey flatware stem- I stripped anno and polished

Snafu polished gyro and Snafu cables/ top gyro plate

ODI Vans lock on's

Tech 77 levers

ODI alum bar ends

St Martin seat post - I removed the ribs in the post and high polished

Chopsaw USA 25T Sprocket- removed anno and polished

Odyssey BB, -Stripped anno and polished to a mirror

Odyssey Evo2 chrome brakes

Haro seat

Aliennation runaway polished hoops

G sport Marmoset front hub

DT stainless spokes

St Martin freecoaster

Odyssey Freq G tires and tight tubes

KMC chrome FULL link chain

BOX chrome front cable

One off custom pegs machine from solid billet alum. 1 7/8 od x 4'' strong and light

25.12 pounds via a new park scale.

866_10200576823888740_243053645_n.jpg

773705_10200576812128446_1158005673_o_blowup.jpg

999783_10200576831288925_1633720237_n.jpg

1000513_10200576829888890_2038606256_n.jpg

1377314_10200576825168772_305601873_n.jpg

1383382_10200576828808863_1119484806_n.jpg

Sorry for the bad pics, I just got it done.

S&M Speedwagon 20.75

CLIQ Finisher Fork

CLIQ Addict Bars

Above all done in a custom color. Chrome base with a translucent purple metallic powder over top

Cliq 177.5 Weaponz Cranks

Bullseye high polished pedals

Custom 1 off 4 bolt "CANCER SUCKS" Chain ring

Promax Banger stem

BOX Genius lever

BOX Eclipse brakes with TI hardware

BOX focus hoops

All of the above are one off done by me from BOX in pink with a cancer logo we designed

BOX chrome cable

BOX one of # plate

Profile "Pink" mini hubs

Rainbow Ti spokes

Tioga S spec tires

light weight tubes

Thompson seat post- ribs removed and high polished

Retrobmx.com Ti railed custom seat with my wifes cancer logo

Kingstar polished headset

FSA pink spacers

ODI yellow STAY STRONG lockon grips

Crupi chainring bolts

Salsa seat post clamp.

Alot of time, love and labor in this build

1490704_550835308343134_1681571655_o.jpg

1486043_550840598342605_1962438955_o.jpg

1011912_10200439036444140_2118576157_n.jpg

1040139_10200210577452808_915233932_o_zpsc49716e3.jpg

1174828_10151825438703901_142710134_n.jpg

1235368_10200439110165983_2132830312_n.jpg

Native Bikes built a bad ass custom hand tooled seat with deer leather and a 3d logo. S&M shield with the ribbon in the center. Super trick

Sorry for the bad pics, I just got it done.

S&M Speedwagon 20.75

CLIQ Finisher Fork

CLIQ Addict Bars

Above all done in a custom color. Chrome base with a translucent purple metallic powder over top

Cliq 177.5 Weaponz Cranks

Bullseye high polished pedals

Custom 1 off 4 bolt "CANCER SUCKS" Chain ring

Promax Banger stem

BOX Genius lever

BOX Eclipse brakes with TI hardware

BOX focus hoops

All of the above are one off done by me from BOX in pink with a cancer logo we designed

BOX chrome cable

BOX one of # plate

Profile "Pink" mini hubs

Rainbow Ti spokes

Tioga S spec tires

light weight tubes

Thompson seat post- ribs removed and high polished

Retrobmx.com Ti railed custom seat with my wifes cancer logo

Kingstar polished headset

FSA pink spacers

ODI yellow STAY STRONG lockon grips

Crupi chainring bolts

Salsa seat post clamp.

Alot of time, love and labor in this build

1477787_10200934488830140_794484688_n.jpg

1517699_10200934282824990_838034760_n.jpg

2013 St. Martin Ten got this brand new 2013 frame to get back in to riding. it is aTwin toptube 100% sanko CR-MO Tubing bent downtube for more leg room/ clearanc. Camagnola Standard head tube Spanish bottom bracket narow rear triangle seat stays and chain stays are welded inside dropouts to reduce over all width. 4mm dropouts for 3/8 axle intergrated chain tensioners inside dropouts. holes for removable brake and gyro parts engraved logo on head tube 1.99KG 4.4LBS 2013 color Black. built with late mid school We The People ZERO forks threadless 1 1/8 .with sloted drop outs so you can pick the degre of off set rake.factory painted. the sealed bearing head set is made by Kink Camagnola style brand new. the nice and net part of frame head set cups built in. the bearings just press in to stear tube. frame is a new school twin top tube with the old school style GT preformer down tube bend. uro Bottom braket with built in chain tightners in rear drop outs. bars are Mid School FishBone Sushie Bars. I have had these bars since the first year they came out for sale. stem early New school Fuse .its a neat stem has silver dollar size hole in top cap to save waight. brake levers are Old school Dia-compe tech 77 with locking button. grips are New school Primo. GYRO is Mid School Oddyssey Gyro.with NEW School Odyssey Gyro cabels. frunt brake Cable is Kink lineyer. frunt Brake striped of paint polished alloy Old School Dia-compe 990AD brakes stamped 87. rear brake Mid School lizerd Skin 990 AD  was factory yellow striped and polished alloy. Cranks are New School Profile 170 MM chromoly 3Peice. pedals OLD school SHIMANO DX 9/16 .sprocket New School alloy Subrosa Bandet 28 tooth. made to look like Camaro rims. seat post Mide School Odyssey 41 thermale micro ajust. seat NEW school leather Snafu. wheels OLD?Mid SCHOOL depends  who you ask LOL  PERGRINE HP PRO rims with 80's Suntur 36 hole rear coster brake redrilled to 48 hole and converted to free coster. [look it up on YOU TUBE] it was what mid school freestyle flatlanders did. befor store bought freecosters wear out for sale. front hub Pergrine 48 hole. frunt hub Radial laced with black Spokes. rear is standerd 4 cross laced with Black spokes. tires New School ODYSSEY FRECKY G 20X1.85 tan wall. tubes Standerd. rim strip and tire liner by Mister Tuffy. valve caps trick tops dice. brake cabel farels made from flex trix finger Bike toy BMX pegs. well thats it like it then vote for it or what ever!Copy of DSC07766.JPGCopy of DSC07772.JPGCopy of DSC07770.JPGDSC07776.JPG

DSC07666_zps729ce730.jpgCopy of DSC07766.JPGCopy of DSC07770.JPGDSC07776.JPGCopy of DSC07772.JPG

Brand new 2012 Super Cross Extention 20II twin top tube 4130 cromoly  freestyle bike frame. Factory painted Radberry and mat black.

built to be a all around rider. good for Street , flatland and Skate park type riding.

Handel bars Mid school NOS with shop wear Pergrine Q bars. with paint scraches tuched up by me

Stem 2003 S&M redneck with GYRO tabes.

Head set  new 2013 Kink 1 1/8 campagnola style thread less.

Forks 2009 Odyssey thermale thread less 1 1/8

grips ODI lock on

Brake levers Dia-compe tech 77

brakes front ACS BOA small bolt rear Fly bikes 990 AD

frunt brake cable new dia- compe liner

rear 2 Odyssey slick cabels set up londone style

cranks Profile 170 mm wih Kink  sealed bottom braket

sproket Shado con 25 tooth

pedales Welgo magnesum

chain KMC

seat clamp Shadow

seat poast  Odyssey

seat NOS Primo GT copy

wheels rims a Primo holla hoop rear is chrome plated with black painted center where spokes mount. hubs are caset new school J tech rear primo front hub. black spokes.

tires  New School ODYSSEY FRECKY G 20X1.85 tan wall. with reguler tubes.

valve caps trick tops red andized alloy  rockets.

pegs steal EPIC bike shop in house brand with red half inch skate board grip tape strips added .

if you like it then please cast a  vote.

DSC07986.JPGDSC07989.JPG

Edited by FREESTYLE FREEK

I had the opportunity to build a bike like I had always wanted BITD (light weight, top quality parts, and blue! ) and this is it. 

2013 Standard 125RC Frame w/custom additions

Enclosed drops, logo seat stay bridge, engraved head tube, and custom serial of my daughter's name and birth date.

Standard 4 Piece Bars in a custom 5.75 rise

Standard Race Forks

Lizard Skin Logo Grips

Speedline Headset

DMR Vault Pedals

Profile Cranks 180

Profile Elite Sprocket 42t

Rhythm Pro Hollow Pin Teflon Chain

Bombshell SLX wheelset with FX Hubs and 17t cog

Maxxis  DTH Tires

Redline Lightweight Tubes

Thomson Elite Post

Thomson Elite Clamp

Thomson BMX Stem

Box Genius Lever Short

Box Concentric Housing

Box Nano cable

Box Eclipse Brakes

Box Valve Covers

22.6 LBS

I know I'm the newb here but the only chance I usually get to show off this bike is chasing my 3yo around the block on her training wheels so hate on me not the bike :)

standard-125rc-1.jpg

standard-125rc-2.jpg

standard-125rc-3.jpg

standard-125rc-4.jpg

standard-125rc-5.jpg

standard-125rc-6.jpg

standard-125rc-7.jpg

standard-125rc-8.jpg

2013 Hutch Pro Racer

backside1.jpg

It was just starting to rain when I took the pics. If you see rain drops in the pictures, well, that's why.

• Hutch Pro Racer XL Frame & Fork
  • Hutch Headset, Seat Post Clamp, Pedals
  • S&M T3 Bars, Seat, 53mm Stem
  • Profile Cranks, Hubs, Spider, Sprocket, Bottom Bracket
  • Sun Rims
  • Tioga Tires
  • Box Brake Cable
  • Crupi Chain Tensioners
  • Pro Max Brake Pads
  • Izumi Chain
  • Bombshell Brakes, Lever
  • ODI Vans Grips

6side2.jpg

drivetrain4.jpg

bars5.jpg

headtube6.jpg

Edited by TK4130

Schneider Pro Cruisers

Schneider cruisers I helped build for my 2 daughters (with them choosing the parts, not me)   :oof:

Blue: My 12 y/o daughter prepped and painted the frame and bars (did an awesome job!!)

Schneider Pro Cruiser with built in chain adjusters (if there were rumored to be only two-- here is the other!)

Marzocci aluminum fork

Aest sealed headset

RhynoLite hoops laced to Poverty hubs & 13T ACS claws, microknobby tires

Sugino forged alloy cranks

Odyssey PC pedals

Snafu seat

MK (?) stem (someone said Dirt Master, I dont know)

Sinz cruiser bars / A'ME Tri's

Purple:

Schneider Pro Cruiser

Sinz Fork

Redline cruiser bars / A'ME Tri's

RhynoLite hoops laced to Profile cassette hubs, Ti spokes, Microknobby tires

Supercross box cranks

Victor pedals

I used to live in CO, and to have 2 of Doug Schneider's handmade in 'Milliken Colorado' frames makes me proud! These are rare and I have been lucky to stumble upon one locally and snagged another recently. Very stoked that my daughters were so 'into' building their own race bikes. They had alot to choose from and built them to their liking. The purple one is missing the chain, we are waiting on a new one to arrive. Both want to start racing in the spring.

DSC01195.JPG

DSC01198.JPG

DSC01199.JPG