Sign in to follow this  
S.Brothers

BMX Society Hoody Project

xl steve that thing is rad

steve I need three xls

I'm in for a Large, please. 

this is pretty much last call... I'm going to look at the samples and then will submit the order.

shit i'll get one.some flat rates are like $5 with free shipping confirmation off paypal. theres padded envelopes and the boxes

i'm too poor to afford the edit button but i'll take an XL

you get an edit button here just for being here :)   However, they all expire after several days.

Not too late.  I'm placing the order tomorrow.

We exceeded the minimum qty so thanks to you guys who are in on this project.

I am all in for XXL and will rock the hell out of it let me know man. And I hope it's not to late Steve

Not too late... I'm going to place the order tomorrow, so anybody that let's me know before 10AM west coast time Jan 28 is in for sure.

Is it too late to add fries to my order??    J/K

Whenever you are locked n loaded,  I can paypal you. Just post how much W/SHIP COST,, and what email to send to...Thanks!

FYI- I have had alot of luck, mailing shirts priorety, and I use USPS indestructable  mailing bag, but I use 2... The shirt inside the Inner one, and then put that inside a second bag.  Rarely over 8 bucks.

I guess make mine a 2XL, better safe than sorry.

:13:

Whenever you are locked n loaded,  I can paypal you. Just post how much W/SHIP COST,, and what email to send to...Thanks!

FYI- I have had alot of luck, mailing shirts priorety, and I use USPS indestructable  mailing bag, but I use 2... The shirt inside the Inner one, and then put that inside a second bag.  Rarely over 8 bucks.

Do you think a hoody will fit in there?  I don't think so.  They are much thicker than a shirt.  It's more like 4 shirts.

The flat rate containers large enough for a hoody are expensive.

Do you think a hoody will fit in there?  I don't think so.  They are much thicker than a shirt.  It's more like 4 shirts.

You might be right, i dont send more then 2  t-shirts in the usps bag at a time.  

A medium size flat rate box is 11 bucks.....

yea you might have trouble putting a large or larger hoody in a flat rate padded envelope and the other priority boxes can be pricey. this might be a job for Fedex in regular plastic media bags.

thanks all...   this ship is sailing, when they come in, I'll hit you each back with a paypal invoice or whatever once I figure shipping out.

14 x 19 poly mailers will easily fit one 2xl hoodie. I checked with one I have here that some clothes came in from an online order. I've ordered clothes many times and it seems like they all use these. Majority of them ship thru fed-ex. Not sure if those on amazon are the best deal or not. 50 of them at about .22 cents a bag. Using boxes will jack up the shipping costs.

thanks for the tips... I'll look into those.

I clicked the amazon link, I must say, I'm a little skeptical that will work based on the pic with a laptop sleeve... but I read the reviews and it sounds like this may well do the trick.  Worth a try, the price is sure right.

FUCK.  Steve - I just got back from vacation and saw this.  Are you done?  Can I get a 4X?  If so cool, If not, well...shit.

pm'd you Bill

DAMN, I missed these !!!!  Would have been cool for the fall riding in Chitown.  

I was going to step up for one of these, but it looked to me like nothing larger than a 2x was being offerd

I was going to step up for one of these, but it looked to me like nothing larger than a 2x was being offerd

oh!  I misinterpreted your earlier comment I guess.  I thought you were in on a 2XL.

The suppliers did not offer me anything above a 2XL