Sign in to follow this  
Freshour

BMX T-Shirts - all your favorite tee's

You know it seems I have another collection going on that I wasn't aware of but BAM here they are. Post your t-shirts up to.

IMG_0452.JPG

IMG_0453.JPG

IMG_0463.JPG

I got this from the director of the movie. It has a small amount of old school BMX in it.

IMG_0459.JPG

IMG_0460.JPG

Nice collection.

Post number 5 cracked me up. I thought the one shirt said "Battle of the Vittles!" :ROTFLMAO:

Nice collection.

Post number 5 cracked me up. I thought the one shirt said "Battle of the Vittles!" :ROTFLMAO:

That is pretty funny!!! It's actually a race between Nashville Tn, Louisville Ky, and Evansville In. they happen on different dates and the racers from each track race for their "home" track to get the "Battle of the Villes" trophy. Right now we own it at Evansville!!!!!

Suprisingly I have a large portion of my old skate shirts. When I found out my mom threw away my Powell shirts (the one with the back ribcage and the skeleton doing an invert) and my JFA shirt I went nuts.. I hid the other ones.

I still have: OG Animal Chin, 110 percent Vision Street wear, signed by the 1988 Powell team, Tracker Dan wilkes, G&S neil blender times 2 and I think another Tracker?

Ill post up later..

Suprisingly I have a large portion of my old skate shirts. When I found out my mom threw away my Powell shirts (the one with the back ribcage and the skeleton doing an invert) and my JFA shirt I went nuts.. I hid the other ones.

I still have: OG Animal Chin, 110 percent Vision Street wear, signed by the 1988 Powell team, Tracker Dan wilkes, G&S neil blender times 2 and I think another Tracker?

Ill post up later..

sweet can't wait to see them

These are not mine. They were sold years ago on ebay, and I thought the graphics were definitely worthy of documenting, so I saved the pics. Here's a couple to start with, NBL War of the Stars steez. The Goldengate is from 85 and the blue Memphis is from 82.

Shirt.NBL.WarOfTheStars.85.Ohio.front.png

Shirt.NBL.WotS.Memphis.82.png

this is for BMX Bandit... also not mine. I had this shirt in yellow as a kid. I loved it. This example was also on ebay in years past - I think it might be a re-issue. The original I had in the 80's was at least 2 color.

JFA.Skeleton.Skater.jpg

oh... just found this on the hard drive. Forgot I'd save it... this is pretty much exactly what I had as a kid, though on a yellow shirt.

JFA2.jpg

very nice T's SB I was hoping your internet connection would up load the post

I had to switch to Safari. The google browser was malfunctioning for some reason.

War of the Stars. Indiana from 1986

Shirt.NBL.WarOfTheStars.Indiana.86.Back.png

this is for BMX Bandit... also not mine. I had this shirt in yellow as a kid. I loved it. This example was also on ebay in years past - I think it might be a re-issue. The original I had in the 80's was at least 2 color.

JFA.Skeleton.Skater.jpg

oh... just found this on the hard drive. Forgot I'd save it... this is pretty much exactly what I had as a kid, though on a yellow shirt.

JFA2.jpg

those J*F*A shirts are awesome !!!!!! i went to school with brian brannon . and grew up with the others too . brian funny enough was our 8th grade class president !!!!!!!!

War of the Stars. Indiana from 1986

I really like this one its from my neck of the woods

1981 World Championships

Shirt.JagBMX.1981.WorldChampionship.png

A few random shirts I have. (old and new.)

aggrorag.jpg

I wore the crap out of this 2-Hip shirt... It's not even close to Black anymore.

shirt_2hip.jpg

philly2010_shirt_design.jpg

philly_shirt.jpg