Sign in to follow this  
S.Brothers

VDC pedals

VDC pedals that Voris made, apparently a special order for some one, as seen on FB.

1925088_744783478874169_1536690405_n.jpg

• Thanks 1

Crazy looking.

He's really staying true to that Changa top tube theme.

Being tubular, I bet they're pretty light.

Crazy looking.  Sealed bearings?  The bearing boss area looks small.  The spindle/race area looks bigger than the pedal side.  Or maybe it's just the reflection from the chrome.  

Crazy looking custom pedal though.  Does Voris do anything in the chopper arena?  These would look cool on some sort of old-school chopper design. 

I like the sort of skeletal look.   

Also, it's his signature style so that's cool.  

I'm sure they are not cheap though, and as someone who has been known to "stub" my pedals it would not be practical for me, but I appreciate them for their artistic and stylistic quality. If you were working on a blinged out retro, it might be a consideration.  Also,  nice that it's not just a straight re-issue, he's still working within his aesthetic and cranking out some new things.  I know they are not for everyone and some things may be impractical in some sense... but like I say, it's more interesting than straight up identical re-issue stuff.

Hideous.

But then I've never been much of a VDC fan - they've always struck me as exaggerated or flamboyant for the sake of attention - sorta the drag queen of the scene.

Bling Bling

DSC04804.JPG

DSC04805.JPG

DSC04803.JPG

They look like some Fred Flintstone pedals.

I can't tell for sure but they don't look like they'd work too well for BMX.

I agree tho...it's cool he's not copying anything.

Slap some ground beef patties between both pedals and place over a fire.....

Impractical I'm sure. But, cool.

Not really on the VDC bandwagon, but, I appreciate the uniqueness here.

"I'll be back"

..... (in the form of BMX parts.)

;)

Thats fuckin funny.... I'LL BE BACK!!

Terminator pedals...

Fred Flintstone pedals that is funny. I dig the uniqueness of them for sure but I have to agree. They sure don't look like they would be great for BMX. Looks like they could be slippery as hell to me.

Fred Flintstone pedals that is funny. I dig the uniqueness of them for sure but I have to agree. They sure don't look like they would be great for BMX. Looks like they could be slippery as hell to me.

They prolly look good on a Chromed out LOWRIDER with twisted chrome crap all over it...

Museum quality. If you know what I mean.

Best response on this thread, I laughed out loud and made people look at me. Ha!

They also look like you could run your Lionels on them if you put enough of them together.

They look like they aint NEVER gonna be on my bikes!    :rockout:

I kind of like 'em, they would definitely go with those frame and forks Voris designed a couple years back. 

I had them made and they are getting put on one of these 29ers (see below)… I do ride it & the pedals are not a museum pieces this is my high end beach cruiser that rides on the beach, I did have 2 sets made and will auction the other set of pedals.

VDC has risen from the ashes of time to resurrect the Gorilla  as a 29er; the ultimate single speed with the same style and durability as the 80s models. Made from US 4130 Chromoly, each piece is welded, inspected and signed by Voris Dixon, the mad scientist of metallurgy, himself. These beauties are limited to 15 numbered frames & forks.

These aren't just museum pieces, I ride one as hard as I did my original Gorila back in the mid 80s. Great form with high performance function.  So scrape those pennies together and start saving. Each one of the 15 will be auction only on eBay with a low starting bid and NO RESERVE.

Save me as a favorite seller if you want one of these beauties

Specs

4130 Chromo

7/8" Seat post

1 1/8 Head-tube

Mid size BB

3/8 front drop outs

14 mm rear dropout. (1/4" thick)

photo-19.JPG

Your point was somewhat legitimate until you started linking your ebay stuff on your very first post.