Sign in to follow this  
OLDSKOOLPK

GJS pickup!

Sooooo it ends up being a repainted redecal-ed frame?? Yikes. New owner know this?

New owner made me a offer on the 1 picture I sent him when I got it home, saw all the pics I posted on here and Facebook.

All is good Brian, the words original finish or original decals or actually the word original never left these lips.

New owner will be happy, he gets it tomorrow along with some other goodies.

• Like 1

This will not turn into a "90% original finish looptail Quad" story....I promise.

No funny games here....shit I had the thing for about 3hrs before it was sold.I didn't even have time to fondle it! Haha!

why didn't you want it?   should of posted it in the BOTY.  

I didn't post it in the BOTY because it was sold the same day I bought it. Sent a text to a buddy to show him what I found and he attacked me with his wallet.

Couldn't say no to the offer, sorry to let you guys down.

You would have sold it regardless.

You really parted that out? Total museum move. I am appalled.

You know I respect you a lot, but I'm just amazed that you would part out a nice survivor like that. Guess it really is all about the money

• Like 1

I didn't post it in the BOTY because it was sold the same day I bought it. Sent a text to a buddy to show him what I found and he attacked me with his wallet.

Couldn't say no to the offer, sorry to let you guys down.

Jon..... Its a free country and you can do what you want BUT, you acting like you bought it because it was a good deal and then someone unexpectedly made you an offer you cant refuse, instead of stating the truth which is that you snagged it because it was a deal so that you could immediately run home, cannibalize a 95% original survivor to triple your money on it by posting it all over the internet guised as a score to bate people in, is just you playing the rest of us for a bunch of fucking idiots. Wake up for fucks sake. We ARENT that fuckin stupid. You may have also not ever said that it was og finish but the truth is you assumed it was and played on that. Your selling price definitely reflects that as NOONE would pay that for a frame that was spray painted or whatever. Dress it up however you want. Quite frankly this shit is getting old super fucking fast.

• Like 1

Brian

Your right....im the survivor killer, I am all about the $. Last time I checked, i bought it with my money, went to get it with my gas and my vehicle on my time.  I am sorry, i bought a bike that was a good deal, sent a picture to a guy who bought some other stuff (didn't ship the stuff yet) and he made a offer I couldn't refuse and that was that.....I am not the ONLY person who would have bought it and took a offer.  I told you what i sold it for because you asked, not so you could use it as ammunition against me.  Shit....cheer up, its the holidays!

All the pics I posted here and Facebook was after I made the sale, after i had the guys money.  I shared the pics to brag, to show it off, to rub it in the face of a so called friend who tried to dick me out of it all the way from TN.

Thats all!

p.s.  If i didn't take the offer, I had a offer to trade this bike complete for my holy grail..... I am still kicking myself for selling it to the first guy, but i kept my word and didn't back out when something "better" was offered.

.... Im checkin out of this place. See you guys on the flipside.

same shit goes down on all the sites.   

• Like 1

And the Honeymoon is over.

I got a way for you to get outta the dog house.

Call me :)

The lack of information given is plausible deniability-personally I describe things I sell to the N'TH degree therefore there is NO room for interpretation...NOTICE my name never comes up in these stupid fuckin incidents.  The idea of parting out a survivor is no big fucking deal.   In a perfect world all would be kept intact.  I do it also and have offered completes for a discount when in my mind the completes I owned should have commanded a premium considering their condition-so when nobody wanted to pony up the tools came out.  Netted almost what I asked for the complete but kept a set of $1200 hubs and a dead mint set of White Profile pads........ It's a fact of life when some want to use the funds for other things.  I passed on that GJS 3 years ago and would have parted it out myself.  HOWEVER, you never see me say that parting a scoot out is bad or negative in any way-so if the midget has said that in the past to snuggle up to those here-then that makes him a hypocrite but we a more hypocrites on this planet than not.........The bike I parted was the same complete that won the survivor class here in I believe 2009.

DSC_0169.jpg

This will be maybe let go in early 2015-all og 1979 RedlineProline SURVIVOR as bought from the OG owner-yea look at the parts.  IF nobody comes up with the coin as a complete the tools will come out even if it kills me.....  Hey Brian you have 4K layin around to save it since I want to move onto other hobbies?  I bet not-I like you a lot and have a lot of respect for many here BUT get you fuckin hands out of peoples wallets-not to mention you yourself tubbed a fuckin GTO-since we have had that discussion before when are you going to put it back to the way it should be?  I know no money to do so-see what I did there.

DSC_0143.jpg

....and the midget-for fucks sake take some time and describe your shit properly-I remember a conversation you being shocked on why I get what I get for my parts-nice pics. and a DETAILED description.  You also busted my balls for those long winded descriptions.  Plausible deniability is worse when it comes from somebody that's been around the block like yourself-so stop the who, what, me shit.  

Happy Holidays to all,

Scott

Edited by 2blader
  • Like 1

Jesus Christ. Excuse me.

....and I tubbed a GTO back in 1996. Wayyyyy before I understood how wrong it was. Cars long gone anyway.

You tubed a GTO??  Are you out of your freaking mind??

Err..what does that mean anyways?

• Like 1

Woke up in the morning , and all my friends hate me... What happened?

The GJS was sold before I even seen the thread. If you were referring to me getting dicked, didn't happen to me?

I was singing some Sublime brah

The GJS was sold before I even seen the thread. If you were referring to me getting dicked, didn't happen to me?

I was singing some Sublime brah

Haha I got your reference. Wasn't in reference to you at all.