Sign in to follow this  
S.Brothers

★★ Congratulations Blikum the 1978 Gary Turner is the 2014 BMXsociety Bike of the Year ★★

Congratulations, Tony.  Real cool bike.

The 1978 Gary Turner is the 2014, BMX Society - Bike of the Year!  After winning the 1979 and earlier 20" class, it went on to win it all.

post-1103-0-34895000-1419747896.jpg

Really nicely done.

Last but not least... honorable mention goes out to Ely (yardsale2) and his 1979 Torker EK that won the Survivor Class.  After winning the Survivor class, it was chosen as runner up in the overall vote.  Nice work... and we eagerly await the next appearance of Buff Jesus.

post-5769-0-91213900-1418353243.jpg

• Like 4

Both excellent contenders, congrats to all involved.

B

• Like 1

Congrats tony love the bike man shit I voted for it In the 1st round I think lol And again it's an honor to have a place to post a bit of my love. Thanks to all that voted I missed it by that much lol . Thanks again to Steve for putting this shindig together look forward to the new year and of course the new builds from every one.

Exceptional piece...I loved it.

Indoobidably.......

Well done guys.

very worthy winners. Loved them both.

• Like 1

I'm just so honored and humbled by this. Sure, I love the bike and it's been an odyssey for me to find it, but that my friends like it as well really means a lot. "Best" like "beauty" is so subjective, one persons "best" is another persons "meh". I'm so damn honored that you guys felt the way I do about the Gary Turner. There were so many other bad ass machines, which makes this honor that much more appreciated. I can't say enough thanks to everyone, but especially to Steve, thanks for doing all you do. 

• Like 1

Database needs your attention, Tony.  :cheers:

• Like 1

Congrats fellas!!!

All sick bikes this year!

• Like 1

All the class winners had amazing bikes. It was difficult to pick a winner, but congratulations to all. First time competing in BOTY, hopefully not last.

Nice job boy's. As always, alot of rad entry's this year. I really liked both bike's, but that Gary Turner is just something you don't seen many of. Since i was a hardcore points chaser on the track, I also appreciate when they look ready to have they're moto number called.

• Like 2

I had a little bit of time deciding plate or no plate. I always had a number plate as a kid whether I was racing or not, so I opted for the plate. 

My two absolute faves, not at all surprised they won. There was an awesome stable of bikes in the show this year, that's for sure, but these both just stood above the crowd that final little bit that made them extra special. God willing and the creek don't rise and I will have a bike in the running again.

The bar has been set gentlemen, bring your AA Pro Main game in 'fifteen!

• Like 1

Well done Guys!! Great bikes!

Rite on.. Tony..... Rad Bike... 

• Like 1

Both of those bikes kick some serious ass. Congratulations, guys!

Richard Vogt

bmxmountainbiker

• Like 2

Congrats to the winner and runner up in this years BOTY online bike show. Both bikes were very deserving of the accolades.

Thanks again to Steve for all the hard work that he put into make this happen.

Finally, thanks to everyone one who voted for my bikes this year. I hope everyone has a healthy, and safe 2015.

Randy

Congrats on your bike man. Very strong competition this year all around.

That GT was probably my favorite out of this years contest...very happy to see a deserving win in a competitive contest! Great job on that one Tony!