Sign in to follow this  
CharleyGnarlyP290

Whoa! Stu Thomsen On SE Again?

I am sure by now that the news isn't news anymore, but in the latest post on Cruiser Revolution I saw a ripping photo of Stu, Greg Hill and Harry Leary at a recent USABMX National. Apparently, they were racing at that national. Cool thing was, Stu was tricked out in a full SE uniform, and after some searching, I discovered that he is sponsored by SE now. His jersey is different than the rest of the team's, in that it is more old school looking: bubble logo; "BMX Innocations" down the sleeves; and his name in that old style font from the '70s on the front, just like his jersey from back in the day. Stu on SE in the 70s is one of the most vivid memories of my early involvement in BMX. He would qualify as one of my BMX heroes way back when.

• Like 1

These uncredited photos are circulating on Facebook, so thank you to whoever took the photos.

having trouble with photo uploads ... sorry

Yep that is so cool. Harry has been training big time since last year and turned in his Supercross for a new GHP .  All three dudes have been cookin'.