Sign in to follow this  
S.Brothers

Regarding the annual BMX Society gathering...

Come on over, Glenn.  We're still here.  

• Like 1

Well, if we don't do the show, we can all organize rides, like the one we would do friday night at the OS show..Get some friends to meet up, do a 10 mile ride, and end up at a taco bar..Simple, good times...

sounds like no more bike shows.------lame in my opinion.

Sad indeed that this show wont be held

I saw some idiots at last years show and I can honestly say I wouldn't want my name on the permits

However there is a show that has grown to epic proportions in this its second year going down in less than 2 weeks in San Diego

Already signed up.

your welcome to fill in for Steve and see just how much work he did. to put on a grate fun time/ show !

Clearly we need to have a buildoff. And a vote for the annual Lifetime Achievement award.

Did Mark Mc say buildoff?

Please

Say it isn't so. :)

your welcome to fill in for Steve and see just how much work he did. to put on a grate fun time/ show !
Some people just don't appreciate all he does

Steve,

I know we have spoken in great lengths on this in the past and I fully understand and support your decision. I want to take this opportunity to again thank you for all that you have not only put into this hobby/sport in the past, but all that you continue to do every day. Your dedication as well as the efforts and dedication of the rest of the team have helped transform old bike parts into memories. Your passion is what brought us all here and continues to bring us back. Unfortunately along the way the secret got out and everyone wanted to join the party. It is a shame that some of the bad apples have unknowingly caused this and will continue on their way to greener pastures, but if they are only showing up for the event and or to comment on Bike of the Year we are all better off without them.

~S~

Koho is good people. I think this is a case where the sentiment does not meet the written web word. 

Koho is good people. I think this is a case where the sentiment does not meet the written web word. 

+1 Yep! Eric knows what side his BMX bread it buttered on. He's been coming to these shows since Gonzo was doing them. Sometimes sad news can manifest itself in ways that can be easily misconstrued. No harm no foul. 

Didn't mean any harm I was totally bummed,i know steve rocks the shows that he puts on.thanks s bros.

I totally understand.  Koho's wife has logged many hours at the registration table over the years... they know the deal.

• Like 2

Hey Steve,

I made it out in '08 and '09.  The beach rides that took place the night before the show rank up there with my top all-time memories.  Thanks for everything you did.  I know that anyone who mattered was very appreciative of all that you did.

Jeff

Edited by STi_Jeff