Sign in to follow this  
yons

8th Annual Outsiders Class:Sick BMX Ride & BBQ

A few quick details for this POW-WOW:

SATURDAY, SEPT 19, 2015

-We will not be getting a permit this year!  

-No awards, just tons of bikes, chill folks, grilled food, great scenery and a ride along the boardwalk.

-There is no alcohol allowed per SD park laws (I think they are on to the red cups so be creative). 

-There is no selling allowed (huge fines for that) so it will have to be WAY behind the scenes; no "for sale" signs, no displays, etc.  Keep the stuff in your car/truck. 

-Bring your own food and grills! If you would like to chip in for food, please prepay in advance. (TBD)

-This is a family friendly scene, so bring the wife and kids.

-There is plenty of parking but if you want some prime real estate, get there early.  

-Bring a canopy (and sun screen), even San Diego gets warm!

-We look forward to seeing plenty of people out.  A special invitation goes out to all of the OC & LA brothers out there.    Hope you can all make the drive down for this!

This is a drama free event...

www.BMXOUTSIDERS.com

-yons1

8th_Annual_Class_Sick_BBQ_BMX_Ride.jpg

• Like 1

Sounds fun, I can only imagine what getting a permit would entail a huge pain the ###! How far do you guys ride? I work Saturdays so I can't make it but if you want to send me some flyers for my shop I'd be glad to have them for people. :)

cool graphic

Sounds fun, I can only imagine what getting a permit would entail a huge pain the ###! How far do you guys ride? I work Saturdays so I can't make it but if you want to send me some flyers for my shop I'd be glad to have them for people. :)

rev - wish you could join. great idea with the flyers. next year, i will have to get some made and send them out to shops. 

-yons1

cool graphic

Thanks player!

-yons1

*** UPDATE: LOCATION MOVED FROM CROWN POINT TO BONITA COVE ACROSS FROM BAHIA ***

998 W Mission Bay Dr, San Diego, CA 92109 but it will be directly across the street

• Like 1