Sign in to follow this  
markmc97225

CBL Cindy Plate

Clearly CBL anything is out of my wheelhouse. But, Cindy has always been a favorite, so when I saw these existed, they almost became "had to have" items.

Recently was able to pick up my second, Cindy in red. Just thought it was worth getting a picture over here. If anyone knows why packaging would be different, or one plate is drilled for zip ties, and the other has riveted velcro, let's hear it.

20151030_072832644_iOS.jpg

• Like 1

good midschool runnin's there...

as for why they have different details... Thailand?

Bwahahah.  The time may yet come though.

I ran one on my cruiser in '95. Her dress was black on the one I had. Not sure if it had Velcro or not.

I thought one would do it. Then there was red and blue. Now black, too. Man, the hunt is back on!

Well, how often does the third of three come along so quickly. Cindy in the black dress to go along with red and blue.

20151113_235711735_iOS.jpg

The collection keeps growing.

Cindy X3.

Pam X1.

There may be one more color, but I'm a bit color blind and sometimes faded colors can be tough for me to ID in a crappy picture. But maybe not. 

And there is a Cindy with wavy hair and a pistol and straight on shot. Not sure about different colors.

I think I have seen a Pam with a different color dress, too. So there may be more colors in play, too.

PamCindys.jpg