Sign in to follow this  
S.Brothers

BOTY - Dedicated Discussion Thread

~ BOTY Discussion Thread ~

This is the comment and discussion thread. Each year we maintain a special thread designated for comments about the bikes and event. If you want to make comments on the BOTY submissions, let's try to keep them in this thread.

Feel free to chat it up and post links to what you are oggling, but let's keep the submission and voting threads clutter free. This will be pinned to the top of the BOTY forum.

Also, just remember... if you are new to the site and can't find your way back to this forum... just click on the BOTY graphic on the right side of your screen, it looks like this:

As most of you know, we avoid commenting in the dedicated class threads.  All comments and banter about BOTY should be reserved for this thread.  Thanks.   :cheers:

• Like 1

so theirs no retro class? so my

2013 Subrosa Aggro Rag DTT

bike would just go in 20" 

MODERN ERA?

Edited by FREESTYLE FREEK

wear would I put a 26 new school retro what class. would that be modern era to?

Waa! I'm bummed I have nothing to enter this year. Gonna sit back and enjoy the fun though.

• Like 1

yes, freestylefreek, just put it in modern. If there are enough entries we will split off a retro class.  

yes, freestylefreek, just put it in modern. If there are enough entries we will split off a retro class.  

thank you that explained it very well.

Hoped like hell to get all my pics today and got everything my one day a week off requires EXCEPT pics. Not sure what to do as its dark when I leave in the morning and dark when I get home. Probably just have to hang a sheet in the kitchen and call it good enough.

Hoped like hell to get all my pics today and got everything my one day a week off requires EXCEPT pics. Not sure what to do as its dark when I leave in the morning and dark when I get home. Probably just have to hang a sheet in the kitchen and call it good enough.

Sick day. Duh.

Dans Bronco is bonkers too. Jon, you need to answer Dans two entries with your PK and OG Bronco too!! GOOD STUFF!!

• Like 1

could you maybe bring one to work, snap pictures on lunch brake?

Naw, Ill get them this week at home. Just need to stop and buy a big sheet to hang.

people sure are being slow to enter or is no body building any more bikes?

People are building bikes still but they prefer the instant gratification of Facebook.

This site is only good for pilfering photos from, not for participating with it seems.  :P

Whatever... it is cool of you guys who entered things though.  And certainly some of what's been entered is the best stuff seen anywhere this year and longer in my opinion, so there's that.  :OSThumbsUpPeace[1]:

• Like 1

hell yea....some cool stuff posted.  :rockout:

hopefully i can find the last couple parts to finish mine.   

I'll be in. Just had to change an ugly part off for something that looked better. And I'm on the Hays plan, need to take pictures, too.

• Like 1

Im doing pics Sunday!! 6 or 7 to enter. I know Jon is dragging his feet but has some good stuff too!!

Been a tough year financially for me and I’m sure a bunch of others. I’m sure there are some sandbaggers waiting to the last min to enter. But to all that made it happen...

6B411B9B-5C4E-4863-BE93-A48668699217.jpeg

• Like 1

Just entered lone now have one more. I have one question why do all my pictures show upside down ??

Pics of 8 bikes done. Working on them now. Be loaded and added tomorrow.

Sign in to follow this