Sign in to follow this  
Dirty

Would this spindle work with Campagnolo cranks?

I'm hoping one of you cycling geniuses can help me with a little info.  I need to be schooled on spindles.

I don't know anything about the differences in spindles and such.  I have a set of Campagnolo arms but want to know if it would work on this spindle?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Sealed-American-bottom-bracket-square-taper-blue-red-gold-fits-old-school-bmx/182711619047?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&var=690026358270&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

Thanks...

Not properly.

Campy taper is different  (ISO spec) vs JIS spec which these are. if it's not going to be ridden, these will sorta work for show. I wouldn't recommend riding on it, though.

• Like 2

Tony, i have a few campy spindles if you need one.   Not sure if they're wide enough for the bike your building but let me know...

Thanks for the advice.

Patrick,  I'm building a 1935 Schwinn Cycleplane frame as a Cal Custom cruiser...  i'd love to check out the spindles to see if one would work.

Would the Campy spindle you have work in this bottom bracket bearings?  In terms of diameter of the spindle...?

Thanks,

Tony