Sign in to follow this  
S.Brothers

Reunited - Quadangle from the hood

Posted (edited)

It is weird isn't it how finding old pictures can bring back such forgotten memories. I found on a NJ site pictures of me racing my first quad at a couple tracks back in 1981. I had forgotten some things about my own bike, so how hard is it to remember a buds bike? My first looptail was that same blue as in your "new" quad Steve, not sure what I did with it. My second looptail also in 81 was black and sold it in Texas during my bike ride across America. It isn't the parts that I think makes us feel so connected with the past, but the love we had building the bike that was to propel us onto the pages of a glossy magazine like our heroes.

When did the Big M track open?

Edited by Racer
  • Like 2

Honestly not sure about Big M... I want to say it was already there when I began racing.  Then the track in my hometown closed, but Big M remained open for a few more years. I stopped racing at the end of 84 I think, I can't remember if I ever raced in 85.  Big M was still there then. 

• Like 1