Sign in to follow this  
S.Brothers

Quadangle build variations

Steve_quadangle_kansas_tuff_wheels.jpg

I've been wanting to mock this up since my buddy, that used to own this bike, found pics of himself with graphite tuffs on it.

Steve_quadangle_kansas.jpg

I happen to have some on deck, so thought it'd be fun to throw the tuffs on and take it for a spin. 

My old buddy has pics of himself with this quad on spokes and the tuffs.  I'm including the tuffs photos. 

It's fun to try different build variations.  I think I might do this more often just for variety's sake. 

Darrell_Wheelie_Quadangle_graphites.jpgDarrell_vs_Copeland_Quadangle_graphites.jpg

• Like 2

It's cool that he has the documentation that you can reproduce.  I'm partial to the spokes myself... But it is fun to try various versions of builds to find just the right touch.

• Like 1

His OG pics are dope!!!

• Like 2

This bike is one of the few cases where I really like both, spokes and Tuffs. Looking great either way.

Tuffs are growing on me.  Wasn't into it at first, but now I'm starting to come around a bit. 

I guess a non-skinwall tire in the front, like an Aggressor would look bad ass on it.

You know Im a spoke guy, but Im digging the mags too.

• Like 1

I'm a spoke lover too but those graphites just look right!! Just like changing the wheels on your car, quick switch when you get bored or want to change the attitude of the bike.

Lovin it!!

• Like 1

Well you could always split the difference, a Tuff up front and spokes in the rear.

In any case that is a good looking bike!