Sign in to follow this  
reilley1

Thanks Scot! (Sr. And Jr. )

About 9-10 years ago, the OM said he had a hat for me. Never got it from him but still a cool gesture. 
On October of this year, Scoty Jr. saw a drawing I posted on the Society's Facebook page where Scot signed the drawing off to "Radical Rick.   He contacted me and asked me if his dad called me Radical Rick and if he "owed" me a hat. 
I told him that I was pretty certain that he called a few people that including Damian. 
He said he was going to send me the hat nevertheless. 
I told him I could not really say that was the one for me but he said it was all good. 
Put a tear in my eye. 

Scot was so good at making even the lowest moto-filler special. He's still doing from the great beyond. 

received_382477609353839.jpeg

• Like 6

Nice! I have a hat just like that as well with my name on it. The thing that amazed me about Scot, was his memory. He remembered so many people and places and things... it was inceadible.

Stoked you got the hat!

Very cool.  Regardless if it was meant for you....it’s got your name on it.   Ride with it!!!!  :rawks:

I remember an email convo I had with the OM a few years back where I sent him a pic of a loopy Quad frame and a loop PK frame and told him that it was found local from a kid who said he had a Hot Shop sponsorship from SE in 1980 and Scot replied "well yes, that was Jay Becker". I was like WOW, yep that was exactly who it was. Dude was amazing.