Sign in to follow this  
S.Brothers

I discussed some collecting issues on Rail the Berm, again...

I did another section on RTB last week...  for better or worse, they tend to fixate on prices, which is of course interesting, but obviously just one thin facet of the total picture of what drives collectibility and any sort of following for parts or brands, etc.  So, I kind of shoot from the hip on my estimates, I'm not a big market watcher as most of you know. 

And yes, that is me in India 1991...

https://fireside.fm/s/F5d3KHVK+ziJYnBd2?fbclid=IwAR1yFu-BeGmQS-hi4x44ReKXKnh4IJCAzjrZdQ_YXYpdmk7yJ-CXUWImapE

RTB_steve_yogi.png

• Like 1

It's cool to hear the discussion, but damn, they do put you on the spot to rattle off prices and values for a variety of things. LOL Make sure you post again the next time you are on there.

Wow. So glad you shaved and cut the dreads, Lenny Kravitz. Just looking at that pic makes my crotch hurt. :nah.I.mean-1:

I listened to the first. I'll listen again to this one but my tolerance for obnoxious humans is slim to none and those guys are over the top......and yes I'm sooooo sick of BMX collecting being about the money. It's all anyone (except about 10 of us) even care about. I wish all the flippers would drop dead.

Listening now at work. I demand a current pic with the new goatee and stash. :)

2 hours ago, Brian Hays said:

Listening now at work. I demand a current pic with the new goatee and stash. :)

Pretty sure Steves on FB with his current look!

4 minutes ago, gto455 said:

Pretty sure Steves on FB with his current look!

Facebook is the devil. I will NEVER have a facebook again. Had it from 2009-2012. Never ever ever again,

• Like 1

Loved the podcast Steve. Great interview. The guys were great. The guy I remembered was that motomag dude that wasn't there. He's the obnoxious one.

new look is in "where do you ride" thread Brian. :)

Those guys on Rail the Berm seem like cool dudes but they need a hot sounding chick on there to mix it up a little. Can’t wait to hear what a Haro,Raleigh,Murray and Huffy NOS in the box go for. LOL

Edited by dav451
  • Like 1