Sign in to follow this  
PandaProAm420

$#!T happened, must sell off collection.

I will not go into details, but shit happened, I'm homeless, and my collection has to go. When I am able to access my bikes and take some pics, I will be doing a sale post. Till then, those who know what I have, or have specific needs, get at me. 16, 20 and 24 Pandas, Takara, tons of parts, array wheels, 20 and 24 tuff wheels, red Z rims on red sealed tech hubs, vintage campagnolo, etc etc etc.  Hit me via DM here, or respond here, I will check a few times a day.

• Sad 2

Sorry to hear that you are selling, but that's good to us, collectors out here. If you can share details about anything/all campy, I'll let you what I can take.

I'll be getting up specifics over the weekend, I am about to go see a local collector about my Campag stuff, whatever he doesn't take, I will post here. 

Crap.  Sorry to hear man.  

That sucks! I hope you’re able to hang on to some of you’re favorites. 

I think I will probably come out of this with at least a few of the frames that I care about. I sold my Pinarello Montello and a large chunk of my vintage Campy collection yesterday to a local, and have a campsite and storage sorted for a month or so. June and July will be downsize and sell off, and repairing my Jeep. Anyone in the market for a custom 1978 CB750 cafe? Vintage audio? Studio equipment? Imma be a selling fool for a minute.

Thanks for the kind words and messages you guys. This has always been a tight knit caring community, and I've been proud to consider you all friends for most of this current century.

• Like 2

First item up on ebay, red ACS Z Rims, with SUZUE Sealed-Tech hubs (chrome)and Wheelsmith 14ga stainless spokes and nipples, by wheel master Phouc Pham. Built from all NOS parts, super low use, unstamped rear, with no break pad marks, stamped front rim. Hit me with questions here, will be happy to pull listing for anyone here who can do $350 shipped.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Old-School-Vintage-BMX-ACS-Z-rims-SUZUE-sealed-tech-hubs-1983-20-X1-75-WS-spokes/254633285860

D230E4DB-B357-4DBA-895C-895DD57659AF_1_201_a.jpeg

491FF52A-1479-4F36-9614-4AC210D0AE27_1_201_a.jpeg

37072778-09AC-430B-B9FD-5477174A831C_1_201_a.jpeg

• Like 1

Oh man. Sorry to hear. If I recall you’re in Northern VA still? If you need anything feel free to reach out. I’m in Burke.

Thanks Paulie. I am still in Nova, jumping between a friends place and camping for a minute. I just picked up some shifts at The Bike Stop in Warrenton, so shit is looking up. Never like hand outs, so let me know if there is anything I might have that you might be interested, and I'll cut you a good deal.

Damn, sorry to hear you’re going though tough times.    Hope things get better for you with the quickness.   

things are going better than expected, couple of well chosen flips have got me in a better place, and I am booking mad hours at a local shop. Truly Odd, being one of the few other Panda aficionados, any of my Panda pieces spark your interest?? Considering selling off my team uniform, pit, and probably my blue power cruiser. Also purging big time on the vintage audio front. Sold my LA2A and mini-Moog this week, kinda hurt, but shit happens.

Panda sucks.........

9 hours ago, Brian Hays said:

Panda sucks.........

You can mail back that peice of crap Pro Am again, if, ya know, it's bringing down your collection and shit. Be happy to take that bullet for a stand up guy like you, B. ;)

50 minutes ago, PandaProAm420 said:

You can mail back that peice of crap Pro Am again, if, ya know, it's bringing down your collection and shit. Be happy to take that bullet for a stand up guy like you, B. ;)

:lol:

Damn, I missed out on a mini moog.  

id love Something panda but don’t know if it’s financially viable at the moment. 

praying for you brother.... still have those DVDs you sent me all those years ago :)