Sign in to follow this  
OLDSKOOLPK

NOS overload! Weekend pickups!

11 hours ago, reilley1 said:

I saw the "score" tag, saw that it came from someone who had passed and I cringed a bit as I figured someone more vocal than me would call Jon out. I was fairly certain it would be Heys...

I like you Jon but I think the "A east coast collector passed away and his family was selling the collection off" left more than one person with a sour taste in their mouth that has nothing to do with grapes. And to me, it has nothing to do with whatever price you paid.

By the same token, bringing family into an argument, regardless of how pissed off you are is messed up too.  And you know I luvs ya Brian.

And Greg, sorry about your friend.  I know the feeling when a good friend passes. 

Exactly. It is called decency. A word that's been missing in this discussion.

One interaction with that guy and I knew right away he wasn’t my type of person. I’m funny that way. My gut feeling was right.

• Like 1

On 7/24/2020 at 4:33 PM, shinglehead said:

One interaction with that guy and I knew right away he wasn’t my type of person. I’m funny that way. My gut feeling was right.

what person? op of this thread?

The combination of greed, and egos, that have amplified in this hobby over the past few years, is really something. I’m not active anymore, and I just don’t feel it anymore. My opinion doesn’t amount to sh**, but it is sad to hear of someone, let alone a collector, passing. My condolences to those that knew him.