Sign in to follow this  
Brian Hays

Why are BMX collectors so stupid??

Just saw this elsewhere for sale. SUPER nice set of early cruiser GT bars. Never mind the fact he parted out a complete Patterson PR240 cruiser he found, :oof:He's also basically bragging all proud of himself that he peeled the FULLY INTACT GT decal from these bars. The amount of dumbfucks ruining this hobby is STAGGERING. I wish they would all just FUCK OFF already!!

His Quote: "Top bar decal was in pretty rough shape so I removed it during clean up. " :SpecialSalute:

gt3.jpg

gt2.jpg

gt1.jpg

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

As a species we literally can’t even figure out how not to shit where we eat, so “cleaning” a perfectly good vintage sticker off some awesome handlebars comes as no surprise. 

At least there are still vintage stickers floating around. Although, it wouldn’t surprise me if he “cleaned” the bars with steel wool. 

Could always be worse.

87770FC2-C689-4919-9F87-1AC35C7916FB.jpeg

2786D523-09CD-4B79-ADDC-74C1B8D45085.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, wagonguy said:

That’s not a collector, that’s a flipper.

True dat ^^

• Like 1

He's wearing chequered slipons. He must know what he is talking about....

Seriously, the decal was fine. And is normally covered by a pad anyway.

• Like 2

I have to say when I first started back into the BMX thing I did a lot of dumb shit...

• Like 2

7 hours ago, The 26incher said:

I have to say when I first started back into the BMX thing I did a lot of dumb shit...

So did I but fifteen years later it's painful to watch. I assumed he was a collector but after seeing his stuff for sale, yes he's a total flipper and couldn't give any less of a shit about anything other than money. Man I fucking hate human beings. Dumbest motherfuckers on this planet.

• Like 2

:4FxSake:   +     :doh:    +   :Emoticon_frustrated:      =    :Loser:   =     :OffWith:

• Like 2

That’s too bad. That decal was pretty great. Like most of the guys here, I’d pay more dough for a part with an original decal in any shape, than I would the same part with no or repop decals.

• Like 2

Something about "its only original once" . 

Not sure how to slice that pizza?

• Like 1