Sign in to follow this  
Brian Hays

My wife and I spent the day at the track yesterday!!

Last race at the local track was yesterday. We had the whole place to ourselves today. Had great weather. This weekend may be it for riding here this year. Depends on the weather.

39646.jpeg

39648.jpeg

• Like 3

Jealous. I would do this type of thing with my wife...but there is not way in hell she would be interested. :cheers:

• Like 2

just glad to see Brian on a cruiser :)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, keep_it_warm said:

Jealous. I would do this type of thing with my wife...but there is not way in hell she would be interested. :cheers:

My wife is obsessed. We used to ride our 2008 DK General Lee 24" cruisers around but they weight like 40 pounds each. :lol: I bought her a 2020 DK Swift Pro entry level race bike and she was instantly hooked. I came home one day a couple weeks ago and there sits a $1300 Chase Element 20" race bike. I'm like what's up?? She was like " I needed a better bike". SCORE! :cool:

Steve, yes the 24" cruiser fits and rides so much better. I'll always be a 20" guy at heart but man this cruiser feels good.

3 hours ago, Brian Hays said:

My wife is obsessed. We used to ride our 2008 DK General Lee 24" cruisers around but they weight like 40 pounds each. :lol: I bought her a 2020 DK Swift Pro entry level race bike and she was instantly hooked. I came home one day a couple weeks ago and there sits a $1300 Chase Element 20" race bike. I'm like what's up?? She was like " I needed a better bike". SCORE! :cool:

Steve, yes the 24" cruiser fits and rides so much better. I'll always be a 20" guy at heart but man this cruiser feels good.

Ok...early prediction,your wife races 2021 grands..and wins!

Brian this is one of my favorite thread because riding bicycles.

Re the 24 I know they are awesome I will encourage you and your better half to also try out a modern hardtail MTB (27.5 or 29r) cause it is also good time. Keep up the riding!

On 11/21/2020 at 8:05 PM, Curt said:

Brian this is one of my favorite thread because riding bicycles.

Re the 24 I know they are awesome I will encourage you and your better half to also try out a modern hardtail MTB (27.5 or 29r) cause it is also good time. Keep up the riding!

Yep, I bought this 2018 Marin Bolinas Ridge 1 27.5 bike and I love it. Also getting quite the herd of 2021 race bikes. :cool:

20190505_155550(1).jpg

20201111_210337.jpg