Sign in to follow this  
Munson1351

1985 GJS Freestyler

Looking to sale my 1985 GJS freestyler. I know it's rare and want to sale it to someone who could make it look amazing. I've had offers over the years but not sure exactly how much it's worth. 

I am the original owner and made the mistake of repainting it in the 90's from its original purple color. Frame, forks, wheels and crank are all original. 

What would something like this go for?

20201221_210427.jpg

20201221_210435.jpg

hmm... I'm gonna guess $2k minimum for frame fork even if repainted.  Frankly... I don't even remember any recent sales to compare it to. This is a rare frame set... I have a frame. I need the GJS freestyle forks.  Probably just going to end up substituting for something else since the forks are ultra scarce. I had an offer come in for some reproductions LOL! ... naturally had to pass on that.

Of course my GJS Big Tube frame didn't have Big Tube forks but then some were found... so you just never know. A hen's tooth sometimes turns up. 

Sweet Jesus. Put it on Ebay with a dollar starting bid and watch what happens. If it was original finish, I would be all over it.

Oh man. I wish. I even have some OG decal sets. But I think Steve's right, and it's out of my reach right now.