Sign in to follow this  
leeproparts@hotmail.co.uk

New to the forum

evening all I have just signed up to the forum

I have been collecting now for about ten years I am nitrohopper on rad and leeboy41 on the museum I have had quite a collection over years I am down to about 8 bikes now but I am lucky enough to be the caretaker of the south coast old school bmx collection its made up of about 6 of us lads collections {I got fed up with turning up at shows and not all the bikes being ready} so now I am lucky enough to have them all under one roof so I can keep them all up together

20210122_203759.jpg

20200806_195515_001.jpg

• Like 2

Welcome!!! Nice bikes. That quad frame is KILLER. If you are on Facebook, you should join the BMX Society facebook page. Facebook gets way more traffic than the actual site these days. :(

• Like 1

Welcome.  Sick bikes.   It’d be great to get breakdowns, stories and detailed pics of them. 

:SpecialSalute: Facebook 

• Like 1

A very nice collection displayed well, what is not to like? All clean and very well detailed.

Is that one of the early STR 1 production frames? As in serial number 00180 or less? In any case nice work!

Also the Haro bikes look just right!

On 2/5/2021 at 4:13 PM, TrulyOdd said:

Welcome.  Sick bikes.   It’d be great to get breakdowns, stories and detailed pics of them. 

:SpecialSalute: Facebook 

I agree. Haven't had a FB in almost 8 years but you have to give the new guys all their options. Very few of us still come to the actual site.