Sign in to follow this  
TrulyOdd

On Any Sunday - BMX riders identified

I saw this posted on FB.  Had to post it here.   

it identifies the bmx riders from the beginning of the movie “On Any Sunday”.   These are the guys that sparked it all.  

COMPLETE! After 7 days we have found names for all (kids and the flagger! Wow! Special thanks to Faye Preston Campbell and Mark Mandeville ("Wheelie Kid") who found names from friend and friends of friends in San Clemente area. New ones are Jim Forester, Jay Janton and Greg Mardon. The flagger was Robert Carrillo. We will be making arrangements to interview all of those still around. 3 of the 8 are no longer with us.
You "Kids" inspired millions. Thank you!
E9719DF4-E620-40E4-AA45-9C6A6CC67262.jpegFBB007CC-2DDA-4B85-8D3E-119E25823B5C.jpeg1657FA9B-3F03-4C2D-A5B7-7F478DC657A6.jpeg73FF38F4-3C4E-4F3E-8C0D-5CD240C5A206.jpeg

• Like 2

Dude...Coincidentally, I just watched this movie again the other day.  Thank you for posting this.

I saw this too. Awesome project, as I always wondered who the riders were. Although it's only been a few months seen I've seen it last, it's about time to watch On Any Sunday again.