TrulyOdd

Parts - Is there something specific you need?

Great thread and one that will be useful to those that are not in it for financial gain.

I will kick things off with a couple of items I've been in search of for a while.

I have two orphan front Enkei Eagles that I would like to find a read to match. I'm happy to swap/trade/buy outright- whichever, but if someone wanted to swap a front for a rear I will cover both ends of the postage as I am in Australia.

I've also been searching for a cap for a Brute stem. I bought the Brute base years ago but have had no luck finding a cap unless I felt like parting with a stupid amount of cash.

If anyone can help with either of these items it would be great.

Cheers.

Enkei.jpg

Brute.jpg

Hey all! I’m new to this group but have been restoring my old 1983 Diamondback formula one. It was stolen and stripped of a few parts most I’ve been able to replace. However there are a few last items I need to finish this bike and pass on to my son.

I am willing to buy Diamondback turbo dust caps for the Sugino crankset. ( I only need one but I’ll buy a pair). Sugino chainring bolts (5) (chrome). The last and final piece has been the hardest. I need a rear 36h Araya aluminum rim, Suzue sealed low flange Juno hub, with 16t suntour freewheel. (I only need the rear but will buy a pair set if necessary). I’ve been search and piecing this bike back to original for the past 2 years as I find the time and money, but my son is getting ready for his first big kid bike and I’d love to complete this for him. Any help is enormously appreciated!

C2D00D43-45C7-4AF5-85FC-27B5C6318B1D.jpeg

859B3245-6A95-496E-9C3A-AE095516251B.png

Edited by bmx_bob
Spelling

i have a single nos oakley grip i don't need in my avatar. also looking for a phil wood spider for one piece cranks. and looking for a carlisle aggressor mx 200 20x1.75

Edited by steve bourke
forgot tire