Sign in to follow this  
sodbuster

Best of Show, Del Mar '04

MotoMags Redline took Best of Show.

credit to (not)TooOld2BMX for the great pic.

Best_of_Show_Del_Mar___04.JPG

Edited by sodbuster

Awesome!! Didn't best of show win a Kappa or something like that?

that is a sweet Redline!!! I think they did win that VDC looking Kappa. Maybe he'll have that all set up for next year!!!

There was about 175 bikes at the event!!Not bad for a 1st annual!!! :smthup:

There were lots of cool bikes out there, definitely!

My girls enjoyed watching the races from the bleachers.

However, they didn't enjoy looking at the cool old bikes as much as I did.

Helix you were out there??What halloween costume were you wearing???Thanks for saying hello. :wacko: never saw you!!!

Great Build Tony!!!! Love that bike!!!!

Sorry Jeff, I didn't stay very long.

...watched a bit of the races with the wife & kids, took them to the carnival, chatted with Toby Henderson for a bit and toured the OS-BMX area, then rolled out.

No sweat HELIX it is just time you and i chat about our upcoming plans in terms to your product line!! :smthup:

Thanks guys for the props. I still can't believe i won. There was so many nice bikes that should have won. This show was first rate all the way. Thanks Jeff, Mux, Lionel and everybody involved for a great time! Also thank you Kappa for the cool frame.

Here are some pics of some old guys on my bikes. I wish they would have asked to sit on them :lol: :rolleyes: :P

greghill1.jpg

Edited by MOTOMAGS

There is no words to describe what a thrill it was to meet my childhood idols GREG and STU.

A W E S O M E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks you guys for taking the time to pose on and sign my bikes. :yeehaw: :yeehaw: :yeehaw: :yeehaw: :yeehaw:

I love that pic of Stu on your bike. That is a signature hat for him. Classic for sure. Cool to see Greg Hill on your GT also. Great job getting the best of show. Do you have a picture of that Kappa?

See Tony, I told you that bike was the best. Gret job on it!

Tony, When Greg hill sat on that GT and froze for about 6 seconds you could feel his energy as he was taken back to his GT days. That was a special moment for me and one that I will never forget. You and I both saw it...WOW!

Sign in to follow this