Sign in to follow this  
Snorton

Adam Cox representing at DEL MAR!!!

The banquet had more celebreties than hollywood squares and then ADAM COX dedicates a plaque to SANDY FINKLEMAN for all the past years accomplishments and what he has brought to BMX!!Big ups ADAM COX!!! :smthup: Enjoy it SANDY you deserve it!!!! :smthup:

Picture_661.jpg

that was so cool of Adam to step up on that award for Sandy like that. my head is still spinning from the total sensory overload I got on saturday! BIG BIG UP'S TO EVERYONE!! hey the bike on that award looks like a Yamaha too me. B)

Very Very Cool!! Thank you both!!! Pleasure to meet Sandy and see Adam again! Man Adam has some old school stuff!!

DSC_1567_copy.jpg

Adam Cox's JMC race bike! Sweet....

DSC_1584.jpg

one of the big kicks of the day was hangin' with Adam and bench racin'. Adams son is one cool little cat. I let the Jr. jackalope ride my Mightygoose pit to his hearts content. and dubbed him the first rider signed to team Sodbuster racing! all of Mr.jmc ace's scoots are first class. but his Kawasaki is my personal fav' hey Adam if you want to part with it I got first dibs. :P B) :smthup:

DSC02784.JPG

Jeff,

Thanks for showing the Award it's beautiful but the way you showed it wasn't my first choice. I didn't know Adam was begind all this I say Thanks So much to all of you!

Jeff here's a more proud look at my AWARD great meeting you:

Beautiful Dark Walnut Wood with engraved metal plaque with a BMXer.

04_OS-BMX_PLAQUE1.JPG

04_OS-BMX_PLAQUE-PLATE.JPG

IS THAT COOL OR WHAT!!!

I'm gonna shoot it tomorrow in the yard so you can see how awesome it is,

SE Finkelman

Thanks sandy for the better pic!!I could not find a photo booth in the banquet room!!lmao!! :lol:

Jeff,

You Welcome, I won a couple other Industry awards in the 1980's was thinking about finding the box that has them? I know they're not as nice as this one but hey, I got one at the Silver Dome Big Race (1982?) and I believe it was for Marketing Team Management. I was totally Surprised and excited to receive this from the Bike Industry.

Thank you all for the Cool memories,

Let's Keep It Going!

SE Finkelman

Sandy and Perry Kramer

Great shot here from the muxster's camera..

sandy_pk.jpg

Thanks for the kind words,

Jeff, Mike, william, Brian, MOTOMAGS! My son and I had a really great time hangin' with all you cats and Helix (don't be so stealth next time, I was really looking forward to meeting you!!) This is absoulutly a first rate group of people!!

Most of all, THANK YOU SANDY!! for all you have done for BMX... without people like you this sport would have no soul!! Guys like yourself take it to the highest level!!!! I know first hand, I constantly had to compete with the best of the best from your camp.

From the begining you were influential in directing and shaping the rich history of our beloved sport. You consistantly assembled and developed some of the worlds greatest, most successful teams and riders ever.

To this day you strive to share the passion and history with all of us that come together in this great meeting place we know as OS-BMX.com.

It was truely an honor to be able to present you with a unqustionably deserved award in behalf of a community of people with a mutual passion for our history.

With full recognition and complete respect, THANK YOU!!!! :smthup:

PS. It blew my mind, when I asked my son if he knew who you were when I introduced you. He ansewered you're the guy that had the Diamondback team!!!

Thats my kid! 11 years old with an OS heart!!! (the first Jr. member of SODBUSTER LABS Racing team!!!) :D

PS. It blew my mind, when I asked my son if he knew who you were when I introduced you. He ansewered you're the guy that had the Diamondback team!!!

Thats my kid! 11 years old with an OS heart!!! (the first Jr. member of SODBUSTER LABS Racing team!!!).

Adam,

Wow dude thanks I couldn't stop the feelings on that one, it was really special when your boy said that I flipped. There's something in all of us and it was obvious this past weekend, I think we should do a semi annual show and I might know where?

You know what's so good about OS-BMX the whole idea of pleasant responsive honest information from Real Old School BMX People who care, and you wonder why I Love this Sight hey it's not Jeff that's for sure (just kidding dude). As long as I'm welcomed I'll be only HERE as a Member of OS-BMX Team.

I believe it's time we put this Team in Gear and

LET'S KEEP IT GOING ON OS-BMX.

Thanks you for everything your friend,

SE Finkelman

Adam you have a great kid. He came over at the end of the day and helped Sod load the van. He carried bikes, stands, tools, and loaded until the job was done. Tell him Thank You, much appreciated.

Mrs. Sod :flower:

Thanks Mrs. SOD,

I think he's a great kid too!!! :D

He really likes SOD, they hit it off right from the get go!! :smthup:

Just like steel, my kid's real !!!

Somebody stop me I feel a proud papa attack comin' on!!! :teary:

Kids are definately "IT" aren't they. Nothing better, really.

SOD,

BTW, that is a Yamaha on that plaque!! :smthup:

It came straight off one of my OS trophies.... :D

Sign in to follow this