Sign in to follow this  
Snorton

In life you have friends...AND THEN YOU HAVE..

:smthup: You guys i dont know how to really say this but the bros from OS-BMX were really fun to hangout with!!I had sanders help me all weekend and i must say I REALLY HAVE ALOT DIFFERENT OUTLOOK ON SANDERS AFTER MEETING HIM IN PERSON!!This dude was nothing like i ever dreamed!!He is one of the coolest guys you will ever meet!!On the website i am like what the Gehenna is he saying but in person he is a really straight up guy!!Then there KEVIN who was a huge help with moving my trailer and finding the perfect spot to insure it would still be there when i woke up!!KEVIN I AM STARTING TO SEE YOU YOU TRUE COLORS AND SANDERS I KNOW I LET YOU STAY WITH MY WIFE AND I THE WHOLE WEEKEND IN ARE ROOM AND IF YOU EVER WANT TO COME BACK TO CALI CALL ME!!!My life is real stressful and these guys make it hard to leave such an awesome weekend!!As i drove off i felt really empty like i just got there!!Damn i cant wait to hangout again!!!THANKS AGAIN GUYS!!! :smthup:

Way to go Snorton. I am glad you had an unreal time. It's really nice to see what you have done for the BMX community. The community of the old and the new. You were rewarded by Del Mar, by what the community made it for you, a community that you dreamed would happen, one that you made happen. Cool.

Sign in to follow this