Sign in to follow this  
Snorton

Stu Thompson at The OS-BMX dinner!!

Thanks to Jesse Vargas he brought Stu Thomson to the Dinner and the picture that i am showing is taken an hour after he made a clean sweep at the track and Walked away the winner big time at the DEL MAR Nationals!!Guys this guy is a really down to earth guy and between him,Heary Leary,Toby Henderson, and all the childhood heroes That were in town i could not handle myself!!These guys have some sweet stories!!! :smthup:

Picture_681.jpg

That's real cool that Stu showed up. Does anyone have any pictures of him racing ???? :yeehaw: !!!!!

I dont but he kicks azz!!!!! :smthup: :smthup:

So true... Harry, Toby, & Stu are some of the nicest guys I've met.

Very down to earth and easy to talk to.

Those are way cool cats.

These little kids bikes that we are so in love with makes us forget how old we really are, there was some cat that sitting next to me who reminded me of my high school metal shop teacher. Then someone mentioned that Henderson was there. I hadn't talked to Toby in almost 20 years, then I realized he was sitting next to me..Felt like a freaking moron. :)

That's alright Reilly, I talked to you alot and didn't know who you were! Glad I got to meet you, also! You had quite a collection of rides! I was chattin with Stu like I knew him, very cool Stu, nice to meet ya!

Hey Reilley 1 don't feel bad. Sod had gone to the stables to retreive the van. We were one of the last ones packed up at the museum along with Fisher. These two guy on bikes are talking about days past and then one leaves and the other asks me about the banquet, time and cost as he wanted to bring his family also. Fisher chimes in, "Your comped". And he's like oh No, No. So now I'm thinking who is this guy I'm talking to who's comped. I introduce myself, "Hi, I'm Vivian, Mrs. Sodbuster and he says, "Perry Kramer." OH MY GOD! Where's the camera. He was so nice he said, "I'll take the picture and email it to you." Fisher had a camera and took a picture and then my husband got back with the van and got this one. Talk about feeling stupid. I wonder who the other guy was.

Mrs. Sodbuster. :flower:

Copy_of_DSC02803.JPG

That's too cool SOD...I am sorry didn't get out of there earlier...

Mux

:)

See that is what America needs more of. Just cool people getting together. :smthup: I feel it out here. I am sure there was some drama though. Always seems to be some. Everyone played nice though? :huh:

Dude, it was a love-fest, no drama. If anyone had any personal differences, they were smart enough to put them aside. The only drama I saw was 3d gear mumbling about his favorite soap opera after he passed out; something about the "Young and the Brettless" :)

Stu is a really great guy....loves to talk about old School BMX and remembers everything like most of the VET pros still do!

OS-BMX looks fwd to having him attend future events....

MANY THANKS TO JESSE VARGAS and HARRY LEARY for bringing him to the Banquet!

Mux

Sign in to follow this