Sign in to follow this  
reilley1

Del Mar

All I can say is thanks to everyone. You made this old BMXer feel like he was 13 years old again.

I need to add to this post, I started, had to go do something and forgot to edit it:

Snort: Great event, had a lot of fun and hope to be back at next year's event

Mux: Thanks for the lever, It was a highly appreciated gesture of goodwill amongst the tribe.

WFO: I appreciated your help and the bike stands. It was cool to connect a face with the name and although we had met over the years at the races, this is probably the first time we had a conversation that lasted longer than 20 seconds

Gonz: You are a cool cat, my job entails doing quick evaluations of people and my read of you was nothing but good Karma

26 Incher: The shirt you were wearing said it all partner

Mr and Mrs Sod: Class act and a great couple

PK, Stew, Harry, and Toby: What else can I add to the other words that have been extended already. You guys were a class act 30 years ago and that has not stopped.

Motomags, Brett: We had met already, so ya know that I think you are cool cats.

Adam, Dirty, Schwinn Dog and others I met: Good conversations, good bikes and good times.

You OS guys seem a pretty tight knit group. I came as an outsider, but most of you embraced me like true BMX brothers. As soon as I rolled up on my Sting-ray and sidehack, I knew that you cats had the same affliction and love for something that we shared 10-20 and even 30 years ago.

Again, thanks for everything

Edited by reilley1

There we were celebrating history, when in fact, WE MADE HISTORY! Nice to meet ya too, Reilly. OS BMX is one COOL community! We'll see ya at Elysian, when is that again? :D

Sign in to follow this