Sign in to follow this  
Snorton

Jims BBQ Encinitas california!!!

Guys here was a pic i took before i left weather outside was awesome but it was a tad warm in the banquet room!!!This place kicked azz and i had an awesome time!!!! :smthup: :smthup:

Picture_662.jpg

Here was one inside!!The place was really cool and had a great turnout!!!

Picture_680.jpg

Here was one of JESSE VARGAS holding his son after a long day of racing!!This is a trooper always dead dog tired from a long day at the track!!!

Picture_676.jpg

This picture is going on a commercial for hair for men!!!This is muxster sporting his true colors of OS-BMX and that is not a wig that is mux boys and girls!!!

Picture_669.jpg

Here is one of SANDY FINKLEMAN AND PERRY KRAMER.Really cool pic!!! :smthup:

Picture_668.jpg

There was tons of food ribs and chicken were the main course and it went really well!!

Picture_666.jpg

Here is motomags and sandy another awesome pic!!!!

Picture_665.jpg

How come Cruiser always seems to be in those pics? We don't want to scare people off do we? :P Banner looks great Seadoit. Very cool of you to get that done for the site. :smthup:

I have a ton more but i really want the person who was taking the ones of the awards to put them up.Thanks guys!! :smthup:

Yeah and DON STEWART WAS A NO SHOW!!! :( WHAT HAPPENED?????

I am sure Don will tell you but with two jobs he just couldn't get away. He had the tickets and everything. I know he was bummin'. He really will be after seeing all that he missed. Don is a great cat. :idiot: LOL!! :yeehaw:

I totally understand family just ask anybody what i went through all weekend!!! :teary: :cryriver: It was a really tough thing to do!!I will call DON his banner was awesome and will be used at future events!!!!

Snorton and crew threw one HELLUVA party! That rib joint was great! Couldn't believe just hanging out listening to PK and Johnny shoot the breeze about old school, or discussing Harry's track with Stu, it's was all good! Congrats on all the winners in the bike show! Good times! :D

Sign in to follow this